Player Report on - DANBIDz
Name of player: DANBIDz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50449993

Time in GMT: 10.04pm

Server: v5p

Summary: User walked up to me with an AK47 and demanded me to stand against the fountain, taking me hostage and demanded everyone dropped their weapons. The screenshots show clearly the user taking me hostage in a public place.

Rule 8.7 has been violated

Evidence:  [Image: C660D49A20CC572342A82E0FC106A66C950E799B]

[Image: 27B2E3CAFAB7841914CBF80731A40F8A2D8C6024]

[Image: CE17DB374CF6F52C85BB4F97283BAA7AFBD3B87F]

UPDATE: Noticed the person also did that all as the "Citizen" job

[Image: B6E2284ECD3CD499CE36D6743C7081294F5312C3]
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
I'll start out by saying that I believe this evidence is poor and cuts out ALOT of information, whether this be on purpose or simply because Kyle couldnt see the whole situation. It cuts out info like like where I came from, who was around and what was actually said. You miss so much VITAL information like the location and action of the other SRU which all in all, is the reason you seem to think I was hostaging you.

THE WAY THIS IS WORDED AND SCREENSHOTTED LOOKS LIKE I JUST JUMPED OFF THE STREET AND STARTED WAVING A GUN AROUND, THIS WAS NOT THE CASE!

I'll address the final photo first, to clear it out the way where he says I did the whole thing as a citizen. Clearly you can see he either misunderstands or is just trying to pin something else on me, it is at 982hours and 34mins yet the screenshot of me is clearly 982hours and 53mins, I changed my job as i had died. The logs will show this.

Regarding the first three images, I wasn't taking anyone hostage, I had no intention of taking anyone hostage, the logs will show i didnt even have the equipment to take a hostage, I had just broken out of jail with two others "Toxic" and someone who I don't remember, and was running away to my car when i came across the SRU between me and the car (the blue aston in the background) instead of just mowing them down from behind with an AK I decided to RP it as they were unarmed and kept my rifle at them yelling "stay down, keep your weapons down, don't move" and so on. One cop reacted by crouching and not moving and Kyle (the sarg) also followed the RP, but i noticed the other SRU pulled out a gun and started to aim at me (even tho i had the weapon on him and his colleagues first) and when i saw the other SRU (who was stood between me and my car) start aiming his gun at me i stopped running towards my car and panicked and 'hid' behind Kyle so the SRU wouldn't shoot and kept telling the other SRU to lower his gun, he didn't speak or anything, just stood with his rifle, i counted down TWICE and he still didn't react, so i fancied my chances and opened fire.

To summarise, I was simply running out of the nexus towards my vehicle after breaking out of jail with two others, I came out the main entrance behind a group of two SRU and one Police, none had guns up, i told them all to get down and keep there guns away while my AK was up, Kyle obeyed and holstered his gun, one officer went down and crouched as he should of, while the other SRU pulled out a rifle, which was when I panicked and jumped behind the sergeant. After I gave him a warning to lower his gun or id shoot, he didn't say anything, he didn't even tell me to back down or surrender, just held his rifle, he wouldn't move out the way of my car, he had plenty of warning to lower his gun.. he did not, I opened fire, you can see from Kyle's "time" that the whole situation was over in about 15 seconds and all happened so quickly. 

Who do I think is at fault? Nobody, I don't blame Kyle as it would seem impossible to understand what was going on unless you knew about the jail break.  I don't blame the other SRU for pulling his rifle out as he MIGHT have seen a window outside of FearRP ALTHOUGH, I believe if he had not pulled his rifle (potentially breaking FearRP) the whole situation would of been avoided, but because we couldn't see what everyone else can see, I genuinely don't see how a punishment for anyone including myself can be justified. I will admit when i mess up and break rules, but i wont admit it this time, as i believe i did nothing wrong.

I am not trying to turn anything against Kyle, I believe that from what he saw it could look like I had stumbled off the street and tried to hostage but in fact this was not the case. I'm not sure how precise the logs are but i do hope it will show that I had just broken out of jails with two other and had no intention of taking a hostage. 

Sidenote: I believe "FlexibleBread45" was the other SRU that pulled his rifle up.
[Image: high-5.png]
So hang on, you died you say? Was this before or after the whole situation? If you got out of jail and died, then came and killed me, is this not NLR breakage? If you died after killing me, fair enough. Might have got the wrong end of the stick... or did you change jobs only to take my life?

You were arrested for reckless driving, putting others at risk. Not on screenshot or video, you drove around the nexus 4-5 time shouting abuse at the police/SRU standing outside the nexus clearly baiting for a chase, once you stopped I got you out the car and arrested you. Do you think an arrest for reckless driving is worth taking someones life or even a possible hostage situation? I think not.
I have 3-4 people who also believe this was an attempt to Hostage me in a public place, you also stated in the OOC chat that the nexus is "Not public" and were told by 6-8 people that the nexus is indeed a Public place, would you have hostaged me in a different area for arresting you over a minor offence?

No one would ever run up to an SRU, with 3 cops and 2 other SRU's with an AK47 and attempt to attack/kill any of us, what were you intentions once you got me under gun point? Asking for money to release me? RDMing me? Taking me somewhere? I'd love to know.

I just don't understand that after a 5 minute arrest for a driving offence that you would suddenly come out with a rifle and end my life over it, it just seems strange.

If this was not an attempt to hostage me, then what was it? You seemed very intent that you were going to kill me none the less regards to what anyone else was doing.

Awaiting a response.
Regarding the first paragraph, I was killed in the shootout and after my death I changed my job back to citizen, the time i was infront of you on that screenshot was past NLR and I was playing as a new character.

And it was 15 minutes in jail for other reasons, you just happened to catch me for speeding.

I HAD NO INTENTIONS OF HOSTAGING OR KILLING ANYBODY, it was just a jailbreak, the only reason i shot was because the other SRU next to my car pulled a rifle on me, there was nothing personal about the killing, it was just pure bad luck that you were the person between me and the other SRU (who i believe broke FearRP) I did not want a shootout.

I can see how 3-4 people will back you up, as they also wouldn't know about the fact i was breaking out of jail, but if the logs are checked they will show me being released from my jail and told to load a gun for a possible shootout.

And about the nexus being a public place, I'll admit, I didn't know that the entire nexus building was public, but even with it being public, I was not trying to hostage or start a shootout. I was simply breaking out of jail. I wasn't going to just walk out of the nexus jails with an AK on my back as i would of gone straight back in. It was a jailbreak gone wrong clean and simple.
Now after what I've said and now my point of view has been shared, lets assume everything i say all gets proven as true (as it will), do you still honestly believe that a ban against myself is justified? I mean, you can clearly see i had no intention of having a shootout or hostage, i had no equipment to take a hostage, owned no property and i was driving an Aston, surly this is enough to persuade you that i had no intention of a hostage?

I believe you just misunderstood the situation.
I have nothing more to say about this, a jailbreak does not involve coming to nexus front and asking all SRUs/cops to drop their guns with a gun pointed at my head, that aint no jailbreak.

I'll leave this to the Administrators and my points stand, I will not reply to this thread anymore.
A simple check of the logs will prove that this was in fact a jailbreak.
A jailbreak is not going in and killing everyone. You should go in quietly, get your person out and then leave equally as quietly.

PR Approved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]