gonners
Take care Perqe bro. I’m sure we’ll still talk even now that you’re banned.

Best of luck with your future endeavours. I hope everything turns out alright!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • don
Goodbye, sadly i didn't get to know.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
The following 1 user Likes Aptitude's post:
  • don
Shame lad, seems a bit harsh

Seem like a top geezer, catch you in 6 months if you're back
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
The following 1 user Likes SJ.'s post:
  • don
I have known you for around 2 years now, before you were permed. Don't let this get you down bud, if you feel like it, come back after the ban has expired, but in the mean time, have a good spring/summer and take up a hobby, and relax. Stay in touch man!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • don
Will miss ya geez
The following 1 user Likes TJ Howard's post:
  • don
(04-12-2018, 06:25 AM)Jan Wrote: Ban seems a lil' overkill indeed, shame. Take care now Perqe!

you'll think its even worse if you hear the whole story, and see the footage of the sit.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(04-12-2018, 06:15 AM)Random Wrote: Take care Perqe. Shame it had to be like this.

It is a shame such a thing was taken out of proportion and that a humane mistake results in a 6 month. What a shame shows true colours tho, i just wasnt liked obviously.

Love you tho you stayed true
perqe
Donator

The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Random
Damn, you've barely returned and now you've been forced out again. Hope you'll return in 6 months, as you weren't bad.

Cya! Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • don
Shame to see it like this perqe, who's gonna put bombs in ma bin now?  Sad
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • don, Wolven
(04-12-2018, 05:17 AM)Wolven Wrote: Damn, you're a great friend that fit perfectly into this community, saddening that you got this ban but I hope this ban changes your ways. See you later, Perqe!

I already changed when you see the footage and hear the full story you view and opinion will change mukka dont worry about that, i made a humane mistake plus i didnt powergame all i did was raid without government pass.

If you ask me its just like raiding as citizen and ive seen people let off for that but it was including both players and staff.

I didnt break a single rule since being back learnt from being banned for 2 years and now that i said i would follow them makes me look a like a d ick as ive been banned a month after being backed. I just would have loved to have it dealt with better and with a bit of courtesy.
perqe
Donator

The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Wolven