Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] Yonno

Reason
Teamkilling

Involved:
Myself and the president

Why we should unban you:
The evidence has been tampered with to show incriminating evidence against myself. I would like to declare a mistrial. The entire ban was based off a 25 second video which shows myself hitting and throwing the presidents body onto an oncoming train, that is true. However I had a valid role-play reason as to why I would go to such an extreme measure which I shall explain in the following points.

1. I have followed the president as he is not allowed to leave the nexus under rule 6.3 "6.3 As a President, you are a very important person and therefore your life is of high priority, so stay out of dangerous situations (i.e, inspecting a crime scene or going outside without security)."

I'll have you know the president was heading to meet with the mafia who happened to be his friends, possibly in real life. On numerous occasions he had told us to ignore contraband that they have, scared of demotion we all did so, now remember this he did this as a non-corrupt president judging by his description.

2. I have murdered the president, being a corrupt police sergeant finally acting good in the favor of the city to defend the city from a president who has decided to sell out the city and allow the mafia to have contraband which is against the rules as that is a perma law, he has also passed laws in their favor being a NON-CORRUPT president.

In conclusion I believe that the current ban length is completely unfair and unjust seeing as I have returned 2 days ago and have not had a chance to play, I realise that I have previous bans, all of them are very old 10 months+ apart from the recent one which expired around 5 months ago from which I did learn my lesson.

I was never aware of the BR against me and no effort was made to communicate with me in any way via steam or the forums so I could not provide a defense at the time.

I have 700 hours and came back thinking what I did was right as I had helped the city defeat an evil president who has clearly broken the rules as well as his own laws and perma laws several times. I do not wish to contribute to the falling player base; all I want to do is enjoy the game.

Please consider my request.
Regards,
Fango
Hi Fango,

After looking at your defense I'm willing to remove the ban and keep the blacklist, this due to the main fact that regardless of you well-intended roleplay, you still broke a rule:

Quote:6.9 Do not kill or injure any other government member.

I would like to remind you that in future cases you should perhaps hire other people to do the work for you, as rules still apply. Alongside that if you do plan on doing such a roleplay you should always get Admin permission, as these kind of instances can then be avoided.

The blacklist will be shortened but will remain on record, the ban will be removed.

Approved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.