PR | Toxic
Name of player: Toxic.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24034976.

Time in GMT: 01:15 (UK).

Server: V5P.

Summary: He killed the president because he insulted and arrested him.

Evidence:

[Image: ExdinqO.png]
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Hi James,

I'd like to request 'Toxixs' version of event seeing as other things may have unfolded which he chose not to say in OOC. Toxic has 48 Hours to provide a reply otherwise it will be accepted.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
For first, sorry, that u have to wait that much time for my answer, i had problems with my Fearless account.

I will tell all of the story:

All started when president told on broadcast message like all people who dont like [ i don't really remember what was that place, player who was president will remember that i think ] that place are dumb etc. ( generally insulted them ), i told him as im one of that dumb's ( lol ) and then he told me as he will ban me from the city, and then he insulted me again ( if he will not lie, he can confrim that ), here i'm sorry becouse i don't remember why he put me into jail, but it was something bound with him i guess ( maybe he will remember that ) but i remember as that was very unfair for me, so obviosly i was very mad, so when i came out of jail i found him and when occasion was good, i killed him. I was and somehow i think as that was valid reasons...
Approved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]