Unban request
Star 
Your name: Bloxer123

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:189200060

Your ban ID:79287

Banned by:[FL] Joe Joe

Reason:Offering to Pay Money to limit/remove supensions

Involved: LordFinnColon

Why we should unban you: Dear fearless staff members i am very sorry for not replying i have been very busy atm i would just like to say i will NOT do it again i am terribly sorry for what i have done i thought it would be a good idea to say "Ill pay you money so you dont ban me - whats your paypal" i was playing on LimeLight and i didnt like it as much as fearless i miss playing with the admins,players especially cooldudewill aka matlacy i would just like one more chance to prove myself and earn RPP etc hope you have enjoyed reading this!  Tounge
Hi Bloxor,

Your ban was originally shortened from a Permanent to a long suspension. However I want to know why you think you deserve this chance seeing as you blatantly broke the rules, then tried to bribe me and once that failed you insulted everyone in the sit.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Well i would like to help fearless out maybe apply for tadmin and just help out the community more as LimeLight is shit
And i would just like to help out the community i have had a good look over the rules i would like to earn some REPS too!
--| Denied |--

I will inform you that gaining reps is not a reason for us to unban you, and furthermore you dont apply for Staff at FL you earn it. In the future watch how you react in sits and don't break such major rules then continue to break more.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<