Dafy
Your name: Dafy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62783069

Your ban ID: 79626

Banned by: Joe joe

Reason: mass rule breakage

Reason why we should unban you:[b]Hello, First off i would like to start off by saying im sorry.

I was stupid when i was playing on the server and i do regret doing what i have done. It has been a few months since i have been banned and i am wanting to maybe get the ban lowered. I would like to say sorry to joe joe firstly because i didn't really think before i did something and i am very sorry for that. and like you said i would regret what i did. [/b]

Another thing is that i believe that i have grown up alot since my ban and i think i have matured and really want to come back to roleplay as police because i am interested in that.
Apologies to everyone i have annoyed and i hope you can forgive me. 

I really want to play on the server again,
Thanks,
Dafy.
Hello Dafy,

Thank you for taking your time to make this UBR. However I have some issues. Before your 'Mass Rulebreakage' myself and Forgee spoke to you about your attitude and the way you shouldn't behave to which you informed us you did not care for your actions or their consequences. Therefore you decided to go onto the main server and Break as many rules as you could before being caught.

When you were caught however you then decided to inform you didn't care about your actions and caused havoc within the staff situation as well. Once the situation was over you then decided to Double Account on your Brothers account which is not only not fair to him but caused you to be put into more trouble by Double Accounting cause your ban to be extended.

Now in more than 4 lines as you have previously given to me why do you deserve another shot or a shorter ban? After all the havoc you caused the punishment was justified.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Personally I think I should have my ban reduced is because I was stupid immature when I was saying on the server and I didn’t really think before I acted, i personally believe that I have grown up a lot since I last played on the sever and I know that i am not as cheeky, annoying and minty as I was in the past. I am also willing to rejoin the server to roleplay and to not break any rules at all. I am hoping to be able to have my ban reduced so I can come back sooner and start fresh and not adt like such a penis this time.

I have seen that fearless has had slot of updates and I really do want to come back into the community and roleplay as much as possible. I will try and host as many passive role plays as possible to enhance the roleplay opportunity’s on the server. Joe Joe and forgee I would like to appologise to you two. You are great staff members and I really shouldn’t of treated you the way I did .
I hope you guys can reduce my ban and welcome me back with open arms.

Thanks,
Dafy.
Shot as in a insta unban
Ignore that comment above
(04-09-2018, 10:34 PM)Dafy Wrote: Shot as in a insta unban

May I ask what you mean by this exactly?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

I misunderstood what you said the first time
--| Denied |--

After the issues that unfolded on that day I do not believe you deserve to be unbanned at this current time. When the situation occurred myself and another member of staff highly suggested you do not do anything as you suggested you were going to however you decided not to listen and cause havoc anyway, therefore punished accordingly.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe