Potential Double Accounting
Name of player: ThePupils & kch

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:42684157 (ThePupils) & STEAM_0:1:75948981 (kch)

Time in GMT: 17:45 (noticed at that point)

Server: v5p

Summary: I have reason to believe that ThePupils and kch are "double accounts", which is in breach of the Fearless ToS (Terms of Service) (potential breach in question highlighted in bold) -

1.10. How can I use the Services? You agree that the Services are only for your personal use, and you will not use the Services, any content available on the Services, or your account, for any commercial purpose. You may only access the Services by logging into your account online. Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures. You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account to another person. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access. You must contact a staff member immediately if you suspect misuse of your account or any security breach in the Services.

What they might be doing is also in breach of the Fearless Server Rules: General Rules -

1.2 Double-accounting (using another account to circumvent a punishment) is not allowed.

My reasons to believe this are the following:

- They have the same Steam avatar
- One of "kch"'s former Steam names is "ThePupils", who is one of the accussed users in this PR

Evidence:

Spoiler :
[Image: 1QmQuOO.png]

NOTE: This evidence does point towards "double accounting", but it is not concrete evidence, but from the evidence I have gathered, it does seem likely.

Thank you.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Do you have any other evidence on this? Currently there isn't alot I can find.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(04-12-2018, 12:04 AM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Do you have any other evidence on this? Currently there isn't alot I can find.

I can provide more evidence later as another user has informed me that they have more evidence to support my claims. Additionally, this evidence was sent to SA Awestruck and I assume it has, or will be reviewed in relation to this case shortly.

I suggest you ask him about it, and when I am given said evidence from said user, I'll post it here.

Thank you.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Unfortunately I cannot find anything conclusive. IP's do not match, neither accounts have active bans and Steam ID's don't match. It could be they were just trying to mess around. However if evidence does surface that they are definitely DA's feel free to make another PR or contact an admin.

Denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]