Unban : Ghost
Posting on behalf of Ghost

Your name: Ghost

Your ban ID: 77632/77631

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79699070

Reason: “Leaking, admin abuse, illegitimate item granting/ Double Accounting to avoid ban”

Involved: Awestruck, Tomo, Agorith, Zambie, Hitman

Staff member who banned you: Originally Avgar, ban states Awestruck

Reason why you should be unbanned: This is my second attempt at trying to get unbanned. I’ve been banned for quite a long time (03/01/17 originally, before the ban got reinstated). I regret what I did and I’m sorry to the staff members who had to clean up after my mess that I created.

I’ve double accounted in the past, not long after I got banned. This is also an action I regret. It was childish of me to do so, I haven’t double accounted for a long time as I’ve realised that there is no point to it. I speak to people in the community every now and again on steam and I’d like to re-join the community again to talk to people and meet new people and participate in some new roleplays.

When I’ve been banned I also helped Avgar and Floodify with a couple of cases when they needed my assistance. I’ve also helped with a few cases that required my input with unban requests, cookiro etc.
I’d like to provide some roleplays every now and again and speak to community every once in a while, I deeply regret my actions and hope you consider my unban request.

A certain staff member has also done similar to me and avoided a ban, therefore I feel that I should be treated in a similar way, especially considering I did serve as a staff member for around a year before I screwed up.

I hope you consider my unban request.
Hello Ghost,

Although it's been a long time since you were banned, you have still double accounted in the mean-time. Around 8 months ago now, which I feel is not long enough for you to be unbanned considering your actions. I'm glad to see your apologies and appreciate the co-operation with various cases.

In regards to a "certain staff member", every case is different. If I had my way at the time, said person would have also been banned.

You are free to make another un-ban request in the allotted time.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]