The New Aspire
Welcome, good luck!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Welcome dude!
Claiming you've changed is something differend then actually changing, such a toxic, negative, non-contributing member of the community. Ask yourself why you get such negative comments instead of continuing like you do now, because I'll tell you this, if it does continue you won't stay here for long.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Archer, Ratatoskrr, Eclipze, Iraqi Eagle
(04-11-2018, 06:58 AM)Jan Wrote: Claiming you've changed is something differend then actually changing, such a toxic, negative, non-contributing member of the community. Ask yourself why you get such negative comments instead of continuing like you do now, because I'll tell you this, if it does continue you won't stay here for long.

All because I said you're old news and you couldn't take it. Stop crying please.
Welcome!
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
Welcome Smile
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
(04-11-2018, 03:55 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 06:58 AM)Jan Wrote: Claiming you've changed is something differend then actually changing, such a toxic, negative, non-contributing member of the community. Ask yourself why you get such negative comments instead of continuing like you do now, because I'll tell you this, if it does continue you won't stay here for long.

All because I said you're old news and you couldn't take it. Stop crying please.

Roast by Jan incoming in 3...2...
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
First lesson: Never start an argument with Jan, he'll destroy you eitherway. 
Anyways, welcome back. I hope you will stick to your word.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
(04-12-2018, 09:23 AM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: First lesson: Never start an argument with Jan, he'll destroy you eitherway. 

You have to let Jan win or the child cries
(04-12-2018, 09:49 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 09:23 AM)Iraqi Eagle Wrote: First lesson: Never start an argument with Jan, he'll destroy you eitherway. 

You have to let Jan win or the child cries

It's funny how you claim a 21 year old is a child, while you hide your own age on your profile, quite pathetic if you ask me.  But hey, atleast you're getting your name out by making yourself look like an absolute fool, keep it going and one day you might get rid of your nickname, Mr. Nobody.
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Falc, Ethan Bradberry, SJ., Iraqi Eagle