Rudy's Lottery of $1,000,000
(05-02-2018, 04:05 PM)Aspire Wrote: If you want this to be escalated to an admin situation it will be.

I have spoken to 2 admins in regards to this and they agree you must refund me.

Willem said he spoke to you, seems like you are ignoring the staff team.

Calm down buddy! There's no date tbc on the OP. You put your 25k in knowing that the lottery will be done when "all 50 tickets are sold."

Grow a pair of balls, quit whining mate; won't get you no where. It's only 25k.

I am sure however though Rudy will come to sort of conclusion knowing that the lottery tickets aren't being sold soon.
(05-02-2018, 04:32 PM)General Rickets Wrote: It's 25k and he hasn't been online in a while give the guy a break he said he has things going on IRL. You also paid him the money after reading and agreeing to the terms of his lottery. Read the fine print in future.
I've given him over a month to pay, he is refusing to refund it.
It is obvious you all came here trying to jump on the bandwagon but he has had long enough.
Not really no, I came here to explain why you are wasting your time, it is clearly stated in the OP that the lottery will occur once all tickets have been sold. The user who posted the OP has also informed you he is currently busy with something IRL and unable to return the money at the moment. Both of these points you have chose to ignore all over a measly 25k.

He has been online numerous times during the month I gave him.
User is refusing to refund me.
Even after the agreement terms changed.
User changed the ticket amount to 50 entry.
This changes the lottery as less money can be won.
It also resets my obligation to wait.

I asked for a refund and was refused and ignored.

Refusal to refund me when asked by Willem, think this is scamming.
No Further Comments - Situation has been Player Reported.
(05-02-2018, 05:41 PM)Aspire Wrote: No Further Comments - Situation has been Player Reported.

People like you are like a tumour within the community. Honestly, look after the players not try to get them gone.

You're the prime example of whats wrong with this community.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Foxirius2205
(05-02-2018, 05:19 PM)Aspire Wrote: -snip-

You actually player reproted him hahahahaha
You saying he changed the terms, when he never did, I see as lying in the courthouse, which is something very naughty there.
As well, have you asked him ingame for a refund actually?

I will leave something which i find very interesting
(04-03-2018, 01:36 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 01:18 PM)Marty Wrote: You stand to make 875,000 from this lottery lol. 

I very much doubt people will buy into with the ticket prices being so high.

While I agree he is asking for too much and making too much, people will pay it and thus I will pay it to try and beat those fools aha
Have a nice day Inspire.
(05-02-2018, 05:41 PM)Aspire Wrote: No Further Comments - Situation has been Player Reported.

now you're crying over 25k lmao when will you ever stop?

(add this to the pr i really couldn't care less)
(05-02-2018, 06:47 PM)[FL:RP] Depress Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 05:19 PM)Aspire Wrote: -snip-

You actually player reproted him hahahahaha
You saying he changed the terms, when he never did, I see as lying in the courthouse, which is something very naughty there.
As well, have you asked him ingame for a refund actually?

he hasnt asked for a refund lmao