Rules Revamp
Quote:The changes to the rules take place immediately and so please go through them as a lot has been changed.

The rules on the server's F1 menu are yet to be added which isn't good for people that are inactive on the forums.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
”An exception to this is in rule 6.16

Me looking for rule 6.16....

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5121333]
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 3 users Like Marty's post:
  • sebasti161, Boo Games, Lewwings
Pretty shit about the rebels being poor. Didn’t think FL would go back to being restrictive in terms of RP
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 4 users Like Marty's post:
  • sebasti161, Falc, Lewwings, RaZZ
(04-02-2018, 05:34 PM)Marty Wrote: Pretty shit about the rebels being poor. Didn’t think FL would go back to being restrictive in terms of RP

This^
(04-02-2018, 03:46 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Good to see a rule overhaul, however i'd like to make some comments on the below rules

7.3 You must roleplay as your defined group in a realistic manner (i.e. the rebels may only use cheap items).

Prior to 1/2 years ago this was the case however recently it went back to rebels can use expensive cars. So, is it now going back to what it once was?

3.5e If you are a clan and are being interrogated by your rivals in war time, you may break FearRP by not answering questions. However, you may be killed and you must leave the clan (you may join after the war if they are still running, as a new character).

So if a clan is in the 'general warfare' stage does this mean if we take 4/5 hostage they're no longer allowed to join the war? Also, what happens if we take the leader of the enemy clan hostage?

3.5d Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations (even to get to the weapons locker), such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.

Can we get added onto this running in to acquire weapons that have dropped onto the floor?

10.1 The following buildings are reserved for passive roleplay and so you are not allowed to base or use contraband in the following locations:
Main Street buildings, Burger King, Midas, Broadway buildings, Big Bells Hells, Syndicate tower, Minnesota building, metro stations & bank, Sinclair gas station, Fire station, MTL crane & Control room, J&M Glass Co and free standing bases in any area within the city.

I like the clarification on where and where not, however could we get added that they can be used for 'neutral RP' (not agressiveRP as there will be no contra but for clanRP/organisationRP etc?). Could possible require admin permission to grant?

5.3 Do not try to get on to rooftops; do not build on them either (an exception being the Northview Studio - Rooftop, if it’s a billboard or if it’s a passive RP dupe with admin permission).

My intention of the suggestion was for basing as it was used for basing, can we please get it added for agreesiveRP as it once was?

Other than that, good overhaul.

1) Yes, it is going back to how it once was - The team discussed it and the original suggestion to reinstate the rule had an overwhelming amount of +supports. The suggestion can be found here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77827

2) If they're killed by the logic of the rule this is the case. This means there will be an extremely new level of fear when it comes to clan wars, so hopefully they will be more intense and the stakes with be high. If the clan leader is dead then there's no clarification on what happens, it's up the the members of the clan to roleplay, maybe the clan will close - so they really need to treat their V.I.Ps with care so that they don't get captured. Perhaps there will be some interesting political shift where the second in command gets promoted to the top (this will likely have to be discussed by the previous owner over OOC communication). 

3) Makes sense.

4) I mean if you're just setting up an organisation, that's pretty passive anyway so that's fine. As long as you're not making a massive base there. I mean it's not fair if a chef wants to make a restaurant and someone is just contra-whoring in there.

5) It never states whether the roof can be used for passive or aggressive. So you can make bases there.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Good job, I am glad to see this occur!
naughty, was needed.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Good job on this revamp! Smile

Just one thing that will make the cops unhappy "the 10.4"
[Image: BossyDetailedJaeger-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Lewwings
Nice to see some rules being implemented to make it more realistic, shame not to many are not capable of RPing however.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Quote:10.4 Nexus defences are only permitted on the inside of the building and there must be an area to allow for the Nexus Desk Secretary to do their job.

I really don't see why you would want to get rid of nexus front defences as when done right they can look quite nice and still not really restrict much. It can really make the nexus front look better (really depends on how it's built, but I don't see why it should be banned)
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork