Rules Revamp
From 20 sections to 10, hell yeah.
oh shit rape is allowed with admin permission
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Avgar
Good to see a rule overhaul, however i'd like to make some comments on the below rules

7.3 You must roleplay as your defined group in a realistic manner (i.e. the rebels may only use cheap items).

Prior to 1/2 years ago this was the case however recently it went back to rebels can use expensive cars. So, is it now going back to what it once was?

3.5e If you are a clan and are being interrogated by your rivals in war time, you may break FearRP by not answering questions. However, you may be killed and you must leave the clan (you may join after the war if they are still running, as a new character).

So if a clan is in the 'general warfare' stage does this mean if we take 4/5 hostage they're no longer allowed to join the war? Also, what happens if we take the leader of the enemy clan hostage?

3.5d Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations (even to get to the weapons locker), such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.

Can we get added onto this running in to acquire weapons that have dropped onto the floor?

10.1 The following buildings are reserved for passive roleplay and so you are not allowed to base or use contraband in the following locations:
Main Street buildings, Burger King, Midas, Broadway buildings, Big Bells Hells, Syndicate tower, Minnesota building, metro stations & bank, Sinclair gas station, Fire station, MTL crane & Control room, J&M Glass Co and free standing bases in any area within the city.

I like the clarification on where and where not, however could we get added that they can be used for 'neutral RP' (not agressiveRP as there will be no contra but for clanRP/organisationRP etc?). Could possible require admin permission to grant?

5.3 Do not try to get on to rooftops; do not build on them either (an exception being the Northview Studio - Rooftop, if it’s a billboard or if it’s a passive RP dupe with admin permission).

My intention of the suggestion was for basing as it was used for basing, can we please get it added for agreesiveRP as it once was?

Other than that, good overhaul.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Wolven
This is brilliant to hear, maybe a return to the server will be due Smile

Appreciate the time that was put into this as i know it was no easy task.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Richtea's post:
  • Wolven
@can i rape someone

Great to see the new implementtion of rules, some I thought were already rules but others are great for the clarification.
Looking great. One little thing I've noticed is

Quote:6.6d As an Officer, do not steal cars when you are working for the government. You may impound a car when appropriate to be later given back in return for a fine or warning. Do not use the keypad cracker or lockpick when you are working for the government, follow the search warrant rules and use the arrest baton. An exception to this is in rule 6.16.

It says exception is 6.16 which doesn't exist. I assume it should be 6.5?
The following 2 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • Avgar, Divey
(04-02-2018, 03:48 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Looking great. One little thing I've noticed is

Quote:6.6d As an Officer, do not steal cars when you are working for the government. You may impound a car when appropriate to be later given back in return for a fine or warning. Do not use the keypad cracker or lockpick when you are working for the government, follow the search warrant rules and use the arrest baton. An exception to this is in rule 6.16.

It says exception is 6.16 which doesn't exist. I assume it should be 6.5?

The rule changes went through many drafts so certain rules don't exist anymore, etc. We'll make sure to remedy this.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • mintblackbeard
I'm glad some gray zones were specified, it's good that the rules are more specific
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Nice to see an upgrade!
Quick thing, on rule 6.6d it mentions about rule 6.16 which does not exsist
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Looking good.