Your Easter
(04-01-2018, 09:33 PM)Random Wrote: Snowmobiling, eating, sleeping - Repeat.

All around a decent easter, even though I got a late start to it due to bad weather roads to my cabin were closed.. You norwegians out there probably get what I mean.

So where is your cabin? Overall sounds great. I love cabin trips and especially Norwegian cabin trips hahaha
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(04-01-2018, 09:38 PM)Lewwings Wrote: The start to my Easter was "fun".

We were late for church, so we hurried out the door and to the car.

We turn the corner to find our car is gone, and our back door is unlocked... We got joyrided.

My dad pulls out his phone to call the police, but instead starts recording us, and said "April Fools!", he moved the car down the street.

Good start to my "Easter Fools" Smile

Oh God.  I would have killed him. Hahahaha! Your dad seems to have some humour.
The following 2 users Like Zona's post:
  • Lewwings, Archer
(04-02-2018, 08:13 AM)juicyorange Wrote: Hey Zona do you know how many blue and red slopes it has or how high the mountain is? I would like to go.

Well there were a decent amount of it. I do not remember the height of the mountains where we were but it was an alright height.
Am on ‘holiday’, but unfortunately this time of year is run up to exams so I’ve just been studying xd
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Zona
I just ate a lot, like a shit ton of meat... and snacks. It was delicious though.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Weezy_'s post:
  • Zona
Spending time with family, playing Fearless, but mostly working..
Quite average.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Zona
ive been at home the entire week doing fuck all with my life as usual
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Santaliz, Zona
Went a place called alchemist with the girlfriend. Had to get off after an hour since I was hungover from the anthony Joshua fight the night before and threw up outside. Not the best Sunday tbf
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Zona