What are you afraid of/What's your phobia?
(03-31-2018, 06:14 PM)Dobbs Wrote: i am afraid of frost he scary man

1v1 me on GTA V i hack on there
I hate snakes.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Bigger insects, some spiders, seeing shit break easily (like limbs or necks) if its real, scared that Wolven will come to my bedroom at night and pour hand sanitizer mixed with thermite in my ear, then piss on my bedsheets only to put a note saying "I love your eye, its delicious."
(03-31-2018, 09:25 PM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote: Bigger insects, some spiders, seeing shit break easily (like limbs or necks) if its real, scared that Wolven will come to my bedroom at night and pour hand sanitizer mixed with thermite in my ear, then piss on my bedsheets only to put a note saying "I love your eye, its delicious."

That last one is very specific...
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

I don't like been submerged in water, like I can have a shower just fine since I'm not completely covered, but a bath or going swimming just makes me shit it
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Archer
Believe it or not, I’m afraid of heights.

Now I know, I know, Firefighter like me should be able to climb ladders and shit and you’re 100% right. I’ll do it but I won’t really like it. Once I’m up and stable I’m perfectly fine.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Viljo, Archer
Fucking cars when I'm walking on the pavement. No clue why I just am, but there I've noticed a common trend between me and fear of cars, so huh. :/

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

citizens with 3 hours and the job "terrorist"
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • Captain Barry, Archer, Ethan Bradberry, Pollux
[Image: sYelpnW.png]
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • Lewwings
I am afraid of Awestruck