Bringing new/old players to the community
+Support

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
+support not 100% on last two, but rest yes
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(03-31-2018, 09:27 AM)Yonno Wrote: I like the milestones and I like the suggestion of utilizing the steam group to attract the older players back to the Fearless servers.
I also really like the RAF idea, I'd like you to elaborate on it some more as to what it entails and what rewards people should get, but I can see it having a lot of potential personally.

I don't believe donators should be getting more money from Contraband, as the payout of it is already plenty as it is. This would also promote contrawhoring, which is one thing we really do not want to take place on the servers, as this is a roleplay server.

As for unbanning permed players, if they really want to play on the servers, they should post an unban request. 
If it's really been that long then who knows they might get unbanned and thus getting that chance again.

As for "allowing newer players to break the rules" (not literally), no. Every admin sit is dealt with on case to case basis. With that I mean that the severity of the rule breakage is taken into account, alongside the experience of the player and their attitude in a sit (are they careless, are they apologetic etc.). Very often newer players get off with a warning or a short blacklist, rather than a ban. Again, fully depending on the situation.

+Support
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
Approved.

Some of these will be looked into/have already been done. Great suggestion.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
A few of these have been approved and done.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork