Purge Night [Biannual Event]
(04-29-2018, 03:41 PM)Falc Wrote: What happened was a shit ton of immaturity and people acting like babies and dynamite being used to blow people up after they equip ammo while waiting for a round to start.

A good event ruined and I’m not just blaming that on the players, those there know who I’m pointing at.

It wasnt always bad, started off fairly fun but then lack of authority kicked in.

Well if dynamite was used then it must have been a staff member. Thus an abuse of their powers no ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-29-2018, 04:55 PM)Marty Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 03:41 PM)Falc Wrote: What happened was a shit ton of immaturity and people acting like babies and dynamite being used to blow people up after they equip ammo while waiting for a round to start.

A good event ruined and I’m not just blaming that on the players, those there know who I’m pointing at.

It wasnt always bad, started off fairly fun but then lack of authority kicked in.

Well if dynamite was used then it must have been a staff member. Thus an abuse of their powers no ?

No abuse of powers. It's been sorted now.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Wolven, Ethan Bradberry
(04-29-2018, 08:52 PM)Tomo Wrote:

Should be Mart but it will never be, have to take it on the chin.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(05-01-2018, 01:01 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 08:52 PM)Tomo Wrote:

Should be Mart but it will never be, have to take it on the chin.

What?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Event completed. Moved to Old events and closed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]