Molotov Changes
(03-27-2018, 03:02 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: +Support

The way molotovs are currently being used is incredibly abused and unrealistic, and to use the 'semi-serious card' to justify the current state of the molotov is ludicrous.

get 10 rpp and you'll do it yourself
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • CorieTheNub
-Support

This will just kill off firemen, you say firemen can't get to the fire during the firefight, well they're not supposed to, they're supposed to wait for the firefight to stop before putting out the fire.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
+support, it would be a step in the right direction.

However i would rather have them removed completely (with a better alternative).
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
+Support
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(03-27-2018, 03:18 PM)Falc Wrote: +Support

But only for a 5-8 minute time that the fire stays.

I don't know where I stand on this, if the Molotov was thrown inside a building, it would burn a lot longer than a few seconds. I think 15 minutes is too long. But I like Falc's idea of around 5-8 minutes.

So am I am neutral on this suggestion.
+support
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
(03-27-2018, 03:34 PM)Frost Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 03:02 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: +Support

The way molotovs are currently being used is incredibly abused and unrealistic, and to use the 'semi-serious card' to justify the current state of the molotov is ludicrous.

get 10 rpp and you'll do it yourself

no u oh wait nvm... Wink

+support
+Support

+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(03-27-2018, 03:36 PM)RIC0H Wrote: -Support

This will just kill off firemen, you say firemen can't get to the fire during the firefight, well they're not supposed to, they're supposed to wait for the firefight to stop before putting out the fire.

By the time the firefight stops 9 times out of 10 the fire will already of been extinguished automatically.

It will not kill of Firemen at all, Molotov fires are hardly any of the Firemen calls as there's literally a Wildfire every 10-15 minutes.