Molotov Changes
Title of suggestion: Change to Molotov

Description: Change the mechanics of the Molotov.

Why: Currently, the Molotov is being used as a way to prevent anybody without a gas mask from entering a certain area in raids or defences, and the way the Molotov works right now is extremely unrealistic. 

Furthermore, The fire from a Molotov literally lasts up to roughly 15 minutes which is ridiculous. The fire expelled from a Molotov should have a maximum burning time of 15-20 seconds, Which is a little longer than what it is on the game CS:GO. 
EDIT: As well as all of this, 15-20 seconds is still enough time to let a Molotov burn props.

Adding this, Will prevent Molotovs being thrown around the map willy-nilly whenever a gunfight occurs as a deterrent to prevent anybody getting near somebody with a gas mask as they will either A. Burn or B. Suffocate.

Molotovs are also 99.9% of the time used for AggressiveRP as well, Which means there's always a fight revolving around the Molotov fires preventing any Firefighters from putting them out anyway.
+Support

The way molotovs are currently being used is incredibly abused and unrealistic, and to use the 'semi-serious card' to justify the current state of the molotov is ludicrous.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
+Support for a time change.
-Support 20-30 seconds. The reason for this is I sometimes use Molotov's to block enemies sight or use it to stop the pushingetc. Therefore I like them to last a couple of minutes so I can heal or do whatever.
(03-27-2018, 03:02 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: +Support

The way molotovs are currently being used is incredibly abused and unrealistic, and to use the 'semi-serious card' to justify the current state of the molotov is ludicrous.

Wat
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Wolven, sebasti161
+support
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
+Support, would need some testing to see if it works tho.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
+Support

But only for a 5-8 minute time that the fire stays.
+Support
I think changing the time it takes for the fires to disappear to only a couple minutes instead of 15 would be a quick fix. Can't say much or people's bank accounts with the amount of molotov's they'll use though
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
+Support all the way

Ive really wanted too make a similar post recently but was unsure if gas masked people will moan and rage but thank you mate absolute top idea really hope that they update in fixing the molotovs!
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Chumps