Fultz's opinions
(03-25-2018, 09:12 PM)Falc Wrote: Meh, you support City so you’re a glory hunter!!!

Kevin De Bruyne has been my lad ever since he went to Wolfsburg, at this point its ride or die with him because he is a beast. But I bet you don't understand that feeling Falcao.  Wink

Manchester United is a joke of a club if you consider the team they have in comparison to their results. Liverpool is competing with you. The only club worse in comparison to money put into production out is Arsenal and let's be real. Fuck the Gunners. At least Man City pays and wins  X_x
(03-25-2018, 10:25 PM)Random Wrote: Cool guy!

You are a cool dude as well my guy. I still think you lied to me about not finding shit in the damage logs though.  Sad
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Random
My n word! You're a good talk and a great guy. xoxo
(03-26-2018, 07:12 AM)Jan Wrote: My n word! You're a good talk and a great guy. xoxo

Brotherman. We have always been good. From when I was the FL prick, to whenever you were the FL prick, and such. We have always seen what the other meant and understood that constructive negative feedback is needed in certain situations. Always a pleasure to chill with you my dude. Fist
  • Jan
(03-27-2018, 01:36 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(03-26-2018, 07:12 AM)Jan Wrote: My n word! You're a good talk and a great guy. xoxo

Brotherman. We have always been good. From when I was the FL prick, to whenever you were the FL prick, and such. We have always seen what the other meant and understood that constructive negative feedback is needed in certain situations. Always a pleasure to chill with you my dude. Fist

AWW FULTZ COME HERE GIVE ME A HUG!!!! FistFistDripDrip
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Fultz
How's it going bros.

I've noticed there hasn't been anymore opinions. Lay them on me. I don't care if they are bad, they will only hurt my feeling a little bit. I'm all for critisms and such. I know I am as you say the "bee's knees" but you may not think that. LAY EM ON ME LADS
From what I've seen, you're someone who is quite fun and a good laugh, but you can and do fuck up at times.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

You're a good guy Fultz. Like others said you know when you have to be serious about things and when you can have a bit of a laugh, and I think that's a very good thing. Shame we didn't get to clan RP often because of the time zone difference.
(03-29-2018, 05:17 PM)Lewwings Wrote: From what I've seen, you're someone who is quite fun and a good laugh, but you can and do fuck up at times.

Liar

I think I have only had one interaction with you in-game so I cannot say I have any opinion of you. You are definitely bold, I will give you that.
(03-29-2018, 05:28 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: You're a good guy Fultz. Like others said you know when you have to be serious about things and when you can have a bit of a laugh, and I think that's a very good thing. Shame we didn't get to clan RP often because of the time zone difference.

Timezones blow my dude. Working 10-7 like a normie destroys FL times cuz if you think about it. I am sitting right now at 2-11 which means I miss all peak hours  Tear

You are a good dude. Always chipper and you make it very contagious. Weird seeing your name, not stupid teacher brown Wink
  • LordOfMemory