Fultz's opinions
Top dude, very laid back.
Meh, you support City so you’re a glory hunter!!!
Cool guy!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
*Deep Breath*

Alright, time to shine boyos
(03-25-2018, 03:13 AM)General Rickets Wrote: Wagwan babe xx

I’m with pred on that one, you taught me almost everything and ye I guess I do love u xx

Rickets bby. I could go on about this one, but I wont for sake of words. 

Always had you in my highest regards. I feel like I showed that by pushing so hard for you for a staff spot. And through it all, you never doubted it. Through our time as staff together to the clan projects through and after you have always exceeded my expectations. Going back to your old promotion thread is always one of my favorites to look at because of all the "Who?"s

Heart
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • General Rickets, Wolven
(03-25-2018, 09:28 AM)Yonno Wrote: I always looked up to you because of your past experiences here on FL, but once I got to know you better you just ended up being a dork and I freaking love you for that. 

You're an amazing person who knows when to mess around and when to be serious, and your thought process is very interesting.

Eventhough you're slightly older than me (which is completely irrelevant  Cool) I still feel like we have a ton of things in common when it comes to behaviour, which is really funny to see.

I'll never forget the first time I truly interacted with you in game whenever we were driving around in my car. I casually stop and ask someone if they needed a ride, they say yes, and I drive off. This all happening whenever we were doing clanrp. After I did it, I was like "shit this dude won't want to do this with us anymore because I just was an unneeded prick trolling.

Instead you just started laughing in teamspeak confusing everyone with us because it was just me and you who were in that interaction. From that moment I knew we were going to get along very well because of what you said in the middle. You are a good dude even though you might be just a little bit younger than me Wink
(03-25-2018, 11:16 AM)Awestruck Wrote: At first, I only ever judged you by the kind of posts you made on the forums, until you became active on FL again. You're a funny as fuck guy

As a person, you are always a blast to chit chat with. Enjoy a good dicking about and such. You get along with my brother which is always a positive.

I truthfully enjoyed you more whenever you were an admin compared to SA as I feel your personality changed a bit. Granted, I understand that you have to keep a professional manner and do shit like that, but there are times whenever you blank me whenever I ask questions about stuff. Other than that, I compare all SAs to who I was whenever I was SA (Cuz I was the best obv) so my critique on shit that happens will always be just based on how I would handle things instead of how you do. You are doing a kicking job just don't blank me fucker.  Angel
(03-25-2018, 11:17 AM)Wolven Wrote: Your a cool guy and you don't freak out like your brother if I'm near him.
I heard your past experience was good, unlike mine,  it was terrible.

Your a class guy when it comes to humour, "how do I buy one of them (gasmask)" when you have above 10 points, lol.

Your building skills are on point, look at the lombardi Family dupe. 11/10 build.

Always fun messing around with you. You get negative points for not liking my brother but that is okay, you can just join the club of people who don't like him either.

I have seen a complete switch in my opinion of how you handle yourself on the servers and I personally have a feeling you are shooting for staff here and truthfully I think you are the right path to get it. You know your shit and I will always make fun of you for helping others in OOC. Just don't become a cock sucker whenever you get it and act like you are hot shit. Do some damage bruh.  Oops

Do not worry about past experiences. At this point, since I am a 2011 god, people don't know about my past experience. I have 11 bans lifetime including 2 perms. My past experience prior to my promotion was not good. However, I was the first person with more than 4 bans to be promoted to staff. So when you say your past experience is bad, just remember, it's not as bad as you perceive. Make it the Cinderella story everyone loves to see here.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • General Rickets, Wolven
(03-25-2018, 11:32 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: good admin

Don't know if sarcasm or not. Kinda similar to my feelings about you in general truthfully. You will sometimes act like you are the dopest minge around, and others act like you are a saint. And truthfully I don't care which one you choose but just pick only one.  Skeptical
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • sebasti161
(03-25-2018, 12:13 PM)Viljo Wrote: Top dude, very laid back.

Through all the time we have both been on FL, I am surprised we haven't had as many interactions as I would expect. In the meetings we have had I always enjoyed talking to you. Definitely a good dude my guy.  Cool