am i increadably immature?

do i lack the ability to roleplay?
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Jeffrey
opinion on me?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(03-24-2018, 12:33 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: Honest opinion on me?
Good lad with the best intentions. I would say do your best to stay out of drama as I feel sometimes you get caught up in things you don't need to put on your shoulders.

Favorite FL moment?
Majority of the Crimson Order clan days on V2D, not very specific but was so fun.

What is it like as an administrator?
Overall it's great, I love it. Day to day it can be rather stressful as it's a big responsibility, I find myself breaking character and interrupting roleplays a lot to help others especially when their roleplay is interrupted by rule breakage or other issues.

Favorite car (FL and IRL)?
IRL has to be the brand new BMW M8 that was just released, in it's emerald colour. FL has to be the Ford Police Jeep recently added, loving the lights, design and sirens, just need some more bodygroup customisation.

What's your philosophy in life?
I believe that a lot of things in life happen for a reason, but not all.

(03-24-2018, 12:43 PM)Yonno Wrote: Why the fuck do you decide to do this this late into the trend?
I'm a trendsetter, I've set the 'late AMA' trend my g.

Give me your dead honest opinion of me.
You're definitely one of my top 10 from FL, ever since the start we used to play a lot. I really like how you are transparent and very unfiltered, telling it straight and how it should be.

(03-24-2018, 12:53 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: What is your opinion on me?
One of my fav' people on FL. The most down to earth guy and very funny, it's always a pleasure to do some RP with you mate.

(03-24-2018, 12:58 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: How do I delete system32?
delet this

(03-24-2018, 01:03 PM)Random Wrote: Opinion on me?
Another very cool dude. Assertive but fair as a staff member and you're a great friend, funny too.

(03-24-2018, 01:46 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: do you remember when you broke fearrp outside of the industrial tunnel in 2015
No but I remember intentionally stepping on someone's body and shouting 'oops' constantly though.

are you going to close my thread
Absolutely.

(03-24-2018, 02:03 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Least favorite part of being an admin?
Having to interrupt very immersive roleplays, but also not being able to respond as much as I'd like to sometimes.

Where do you see FL in a year?
I see us right here. The server will have had way more developments, new staff and way more new community members that stay with us. I hopefully will be there to see it all through!

Opinion on meh
Bit of a minge in the past but I see nothing but great roleplay from you now and you're a sound guy!

(03-24-2018, 02:04 PM)Dobbs Wrote: When you getting a new PC? <3 Wink
Car first, then new PC Wink

(03-24-2018, 02:57 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: am i increadably immature?
Yeah you definitely are

do i lack the ability to roleplay?
No, you just chose to be immature Wink

(03-24-2018, 04:17 PM)Archer Wrote: opinion on me?
I don't believe we've interracted that much but you seem like a decent guy!
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • god, Yonno, sebasti161, LordOfMemory
Favourite Pizza?

Favourite Fast food place?

Favourite meal?

Opinion on me?

Opinion on my ''art''?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

no more chating?
LIKE OMG

opinionize me m8
(03-24-2018, 08:18 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Favourite Pizza?
BBQ Chicken.

Favourite Fast food place?
KFC for sure

Favourite meal?
If this is in regards to the above question it would be a chicken stacker meal I think, with the hash brown and gravy with cherry Pepsi. If it's in general it would be a massive, home cooked Christmas dinner Love

Opinion on me?
Not RP'd or seen you around much but you seem like a very chilled dude and a friendly guy.

Opinion on my ''art''?
Art?

(03-24-2018, 11:57 PM)Arny Wrote: no more chating?
STOP

(03-25-2018, 12:33 AM)Fultz Wrote: LIKE OMG

opinionize me m8
My coolest American dude (fuck masternoda) and very smart man. You're really funny and always fun to RP with mate.