Scottish Dialect Test
Are you Scottish? I am.

You know you're a true Scot if you can properly pronounce Ecclefechan, Sauchiehall Street, St Enoch, Auchtermuchty and Aufurfuksake. 

You're used to 4 seasons in one day. You can fall about pissed without spilling your drink. You can make whole sentences just with swear words. 

You know Irn Bru is a hangover cure. You actually understand this message and you're gonna repost it.

Easy peasy. Can confirm, am Scottish.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
The following 1 user Likes Megsy's post:
  • Marty
(03-25-2018, 07:45 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 08:13 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: I'm Scottish, I wear kilts, I'm a ginger, drunk af, my wife's too, I love Nessie, I'm the champion in Highland Games and I love to fight 
Gingers are Irish you donut

BuzzFeed says otherwise
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(03-24-2018, 08:13 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: I'm Scottish, I wear kilts, I'm a ginger, drunk af, my wife's too, I love Nessie, I'm the champion in Highland Games and I love to fight 

Both Irish and Scottish, a lot of Scottish are ginger. At least one gengus in every family.

Thanks to the Vikings for raping all the woman when they invaded.

Big Nordic bastards.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • god, Archer
I only speak American
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
(03-27-2018, 11:41 AM)Arch.B Wrote: I only speak American

Bang bang, NRA, 2nd amendment, SPRING BREAK

Any other words in that vocabulary I missed ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Archer, Eclipze
(03-27-2018, 08:39 AM)Weezy_ Wrote:

BuzzFeed says otherwise

I am pretty sure wikipedia is more reliable that Buzzfeed, come on wezy
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Weezy_
Lets see how a Scottish man does

You are Scottish? I am. You know you're a true Scot if you can properly pronounce Ecclefechan, Sauchiehall Street, St Enoch, Auchtermnuchty and Aufurfucsake. Your used to 4 seasons in one day. You can fall about drunk without spilling your drink. You can make a whole sentence just with swear words. You know irn bru as a hangover cure. You actually understand this message and your going to repost it.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]