Rocket League goes Fearless [Mini-Event]
Yes granted it is your first event, but to use your personal issue with me as an excuse not to have me compete means you are sad, next time don't purposely waste my time.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Spuddy
I thought it's on a fall after all these years.

Don't lie to me idiot
(03-30-2018, 06:47 PM)Aspire Wrote: Yes granted it is your first event, but to use your personal issue with me as an excuse not to have me compete means you are sad, next time don't purposely waste my time.

This is even sadder continuing to complain about this after it was announced in this thread early enough and also the amount of adverts and comments in OOC said. It's not Willems fault, but yours.
(03-30-2018, 08:24 PM)[FL:RP] Depress Wrote:
(03-30-2018, 06:47 PM)Aspire Wrote: Yes granted it is your first event, but to use your personal issue with me as an excuse not to have me compete means you are sad, next time don't purposely waste my time.

This is even sadder continuing to complain about this after it was announced in this thread early enough and also the amount of adverts and comments in OOC said. It's not Willems fault, but yours.

Was not correctly alerted. He will learn to give more notice, just wanted to make a note officially.
Don't argue.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Spuddy
Closed and moved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]