Corrupt Cops
(03-23-2018, 10:28 AM)Marty Wrote: Lol can’t be rude ? Literally every cop is rude it’s part of the RP

"you can be rude to criminals/prisoners and you can ignore petty crimes"

"What you can't do is be rude to people for no reason"

This new rule is going to stop cops running around and saying racist slurs, or other offensive comments to people for no reason.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Just like you shouldn't raid bait as a criminal you shouldn't try to start shit as a cop for no reason other than to get into a conflict.

Nice guidelines, thanks for this. I'm sure that if it becomes apparent that there are issues with them it's going to be in a week or a few.
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • Random
(03-23-2018, 11:45 AM)Avgar Wrote: Just like you shouldn't raid bait as a criminal you shouldn't try to start shit as a cop for no reason other than to get into a conflict.

Something to think about with raid-bait. IMO I think it should be allowed. People enjoy passiveRP and in order to promote it they do shops, right? However, some people like aggressiveRP and shooting people as it's a thrill and enjoyment. I can see maybe not baiting to the point of crazyness however something to review?

Nice guidelines, thanks for this. I'm sure that if it becomes apparent that there are issues with them it's going to be in a week or a few.

On the OT, I like it. 

VERY NICE
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • General Rickets, James
(03-22-2018, 06:34 PM)Divey Wrote:
Sometimes you may want to role play as a corrupt cup

You might want to fix that, but anyway. Nice job! Smile
(03-23-2018, 03:25 PM)Viljo Wrote:

[Image: QqueC0Z.png?1]
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • Viljo, Random, Mist, Link, Lewwings, Pollux
Corrupt cup is just a new form of role play I just made up, made the announcement to encourage it <3
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Lewwings
(03-23-2018, 07:26 PM)Divey Wrote: Corrupt cup is just a new form of role play I just made up, made the announcement to encourage it <3

Dats FailRP tho Sad

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(03-23-2018, 03:25 PM)Viljo Wrote:

[Image: vsCNwUR.jpg]
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 8 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Random, General Rickets, Ethan Bradberry, Lewwings, Wolven, Viljo, PhantomSolaris, Pollux