Poll: V2D back as main server.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
56.86%
29 56.86%
No.
43.14%
22 43.14%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

V2D as main server
(03-17-2018, 08:15 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 08:12 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I love how people are in full support of it when you all had the chance to really make it the main server. If you all played it when it came back it could have stayed. However one day after it returned it was dead. You all had the chance but let it slip away.

Don't act like nobody played it after day 1 of it's relaunch, Joe Joe. Myself and several others played it over v5p until it was taken away again. Plus, I re-iterate my argument of the community being stretched across 2 servers, with 1, it will work out.
Lewwings, if there are two servers and one is more popular then the other, it is more popular then the other.

If V2d was so great then that server would have been full and v5p empty, but it was the reverse.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(03-17-2018, 08:18 PM)Coffee Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 08:14 PM)Ezekiel Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 08:09 PM)Coffee Wrote: If people want v2d back so badly, then we didnt you all play on it when it was still live?

Limit it to one map and everyone will play, Simple. They'll realise it's a great map. The new players dont realise how good it was.

But then you are forcing them to play on the map as they have the option. The community has been given the option plenty of times to #savev2d, but every time it has failed because not everyone likes it. Why should we limit our servers to a map that is extremely outdated?

It's very rude to force the community to play on v5p and nothing else #BringBackv2d

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Wolven
(03-17-2018, 08:12 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I love how people are in full support of it when you all had the chance to really make it the main server. If you all played it when it came back it could have stayed. However one day after it returned it was dead. You all had the chance but let it slip away.

Don't act like nobody played it after day 1 of it's relaunch, Joe Joe. Myself and several others played it over v5p until it was taken away again. Plus, I re-iterate my argument of the community being stretched across 2 servers, with 1, it will work out.

As much as i want V2D back two servers can be risky.

This is because in the past with v2d and v33x a long time ago when the server lost players due to events which took place on the server.

One server had like 1-10 people on and the other full so as much as i agree i also disagree in the slightest,

but who's to say people wont this time, if the players want it from this poll give it to them.

At the end of the day without your players there is no FL.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Lewwings
(03-17-2018, 08:19 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 08:09 PM)Coffee Wrote: If people want v2d back so badly, then we didnt you all play on it when it was still live?

Limit it to one map and everyone will play, Simple. They'll realise it's a great map. The new players dont realise how good it was.

But then you are forcing them to play on the map as they have the option. The community has been given the option plenty of times to #savev2d, but every time it has failed because not everyone likes it. Why should we limit our servers to a map that is extremely outdated?

It's very rude to force the community to play on v5p and nothing else #BringBackv2d

You had your chance, but the majority of people continued to play on v5p

But yet again, half of the server is down to 5 - 20 frames on V5P. New updates surrounding the gamemode are being brought out (Billboards). Since today, the server has been at the worst that i've seen since a long time.
Wolven

(03-17-2018, 08:19 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:

Lewwings, if there are two servers and one is more popular then the other, it is more popular then the other.

If V2d was so great then that server would have been full and v5p empty, but it was the reverse.

Most of the players that recently joined FL normally join the server that has the most players at the time and don't bother going onto the other server, increasing the average player-count of v5p, that I believe is what brought v2d down, as only older players really played on v2d.

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Xtremefighter, Wolven
For all new players / Passive Roleplayers: 

V2D is far superior for passive roleplay, The map is simply superior and as its so compact your roleplay will always go noticed, always. As well as this, The shops are literally built for passive roleplay and dupes can be made easily and properly to fit them. 

Aggressive Roleplayers / Government Roleplayers: 

The servers FPS rate when the server is full and everyone has cars/props down is absolutely amazing compared to v5p, even when i had a literal potato for a PC i could run that map on a full server at 40+ fps flat. Which makes all types of aggro/gov Roleplay better.

For everyone saying it failed before so it will fail again:

90% of you are new players so let me educate you.

v2d was the map Fearless built its playerbase upon and is the map that made FL what it is today.

It has failed in the past because it has been added as a secondary server while another server has been active getting many players.

The reason why v2d failed recently is because you put it on a server while v5p was already big, So most people never checked over the v2d map or even now it existed on a secondary server, so they only played v5p.

Now there is only one server, if v2d was used on that, It would 100% be successful and prosper with a larger playerbase than v5p as it would bring back many old players for the sake of nostalgia who would most likely fall in love with FL again.

It's as simple as this: If v2d was on the only FL Roleplay server, Everyone would play it and fall in love with it again as it would not go neglected and its a superior map to v5p.
The following 8 users Like JackZ's post:
  • don, Lewwings, Grape, Fudge, Wolven, Xtremefighter, mgdwszx, Archer
(03-17-2018, 08:21 PM)Coffee Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 08:19 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

You had your chance, but the majority of people continued to play on v5p

I'd like to highlight that that post was mostly sarcasm, however, I did have my chance, and played the shit out of v2d whilst I could only to have it removed again and myself being forced to play v5p or go elsewhere.

Why not introduce two 50 slot servers?

This both improves the server load, performance and will make the game mode playable again.

One V2D one V5P, simple.

The following 5 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • don, Grape, Fudge, JackZ, Wolven
(03-17-2018, 08:24 PM)Ezekiel Wrote: For all new players / Passive Roleplayers: 

V2D is far superior for passive roleplay, The map is simply superior and as its so compact your roleplay will always go noticed, always. As well as this, The shops are literally built for passive roleplay and dupes can be made easily and properly to fit them. 

Aggressive Roleplayers / Government Roleplayers: 

The servers FPS rate when the server is full and everyone has cars/props down is absolutely amazing compared to v5p, even when i had a literal potato for a PC i could run that map on a full server at 40+ fps flat. Which makes all types of aggro/gov Roleplay better.

For everyone saying it failed before it will fail again:

90% of you are new players so let me educate you.

v2d was the map Fearless built its playerbase upon and is the map that made FL what it is today.

It has failed in the past because it has been added as a secondary server while another server has been active getting many players.

The reason why v2d failed recently is because you put it on a server while v5p was already big, So most people never checked over the v2d map or even now it existed on a secondary server, so they only played v5p.

Now there is only one server, if v2d was used on that, It would 100% be successful and prosper with a larger playerbase than v5p as it would bring back many old players for the sake of nostalgia who would most likely fall in love with FL again.

It's as simple as this: If v2d was on the only FL Roleplay server, Everyone would play it and fall in love with it again as it would not go neglected and its a superior map to v5p.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]