Report: Niall Holloway
That's really good. I am honestly shocked at my grave mistake and would to sincerely apologise for not changing my job title.
Kind regards,
Niall Holloway
Fearless Contributor
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: s4tHWB4.png]

Hello,

What we see here is a clear attempt from Niall & Nova to get you and the officer up the elevator to avoid further situations. The elevator goes up and you did not make it with it. With that being said, the only case to escape nexus without being followed after this incident is to negotiate in a "hostage" way.

A man walks in and starts shooting randomly at Niall & Nova holding you hostages, which is a breakage of Fail RP. Which makes Niall fire at you and kill you due to the fact that his friend got killed during the "hostage" incident.

It turned into a hostage situation due to the outcome of the elevator situation so you would not act in a suspicious way while they want to escape.

The user has been found guilty of raiding & firing guns as a citizen and will be punished accordingly.

Approved.