UBLR - Spaghetti
Your name: SpaghettiFTW

Your blacklist ID: STEAM_0:1:76673673

Steam ID: 99020

Reason: "Invalid job to get involved in an aggressive RP"

Staff member who blacklisted you: DVN

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Tried to explain to DVN i was meant to have the criminal title, also the fact I had a gun was in self defence as someone was attacking me, doesn't even let me explain, before preceding to not say a word other than a question to which he clearly didn't care about the answer to anyway, then blacklists me for 4 hours even though it was clearly a mistake on my part, and I realised immediately and didn't even shoot a bullet, pretty much just a mistake which i am sorry for.

Video of the situation here: http://plays.tv/video/5aaad865510b6e1689/d
Denied

Concluding notes

You have 822 hours and that whole situation was a shambles. They other user involved that you had the gun aimed at didn't actually attack you with a knife, it was someone you 'knew'. I'm not sure why even a Criminal would proceed to draw a firearm out and risk their freedom/life while the Police were already there dealing with it.

You have 3 previous blacklists for misuse of weapons and honestly should know a lot better to double check these things, even before arming up with ammo and a firearm.