Zombie's AMA
(03-15-2018, 02:59 PM)[FL:RP] Depress Wrote: Could you donate me $22,934,824!

No
How salty am I?
Op on current affairs?
Why do you have shit internet?

-Removed by Steven8ken
(03-15-2018, 04:02 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: How salty am I?
I don't recall you being salty.

Op on current affairs?
We just lost an important and highly intelligent man and the field of science won't be the same without him. Our Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu is getting more and more investigated by the police and perhaps there will be corruption charges and be sent to prison if found guilty and I don't know if he will be found guilty or not. Considering the current tensions between Israel, Lebanon and Iran, I'm afraid we might go to war against the Iranian backed Hezbollah in Lebanon if there's any more escalations from Iran and Hezbollah but I might be wrong if there wil be another war and I hope I'm wrong. Russia is getting more influence and becoming more powerful. The nerve gas attack by Russia is not surprising to me, they have done it in the past. I don't think Kim would really give up their nukes even when the media is showing Trump and Kim talks as something unusual and as peace progress.

Why do you have shit internet?
I play on WIFI
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Dragnort_
why do you not use an ethernet cable
Would you give away all of your money on fearless to save a dying child's life somewhere in the world?
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(03-15-2018, 06:04 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: why do you not use an ethernet cable
Because I play in my room with my laptop, there's no where to connect my laptop with an ethernet cable unless I switch rooms.

(03-15-2018, 06:32 PM)Panda Wrote: Would you give away all of your money on fearless to save a dying child's life somewhere in the world?
Not sure to be honest, I don't know that child nor do I want to regret saving his life if he turns out to be a killer when he grows up or even worse, Hitler 2.0. There are thousands of children dying every day and it's part of life, the idea of saving one child while letting thousands of others die is very tough.
why do you not want to switch rooms
(03-15-2018, 08:20 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: why do you not want to switch rooms
I love my room
(03-16-2018, 06:52 PM)Zombie Wrote:
I love my room

why do you love your room?

what makes your room special?

can i have a picture of your room?
(03-16-2018, 06:57 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(03-16-2018, 06:52 PM)Zombie Wrote:
I love my room

why do you love your room?
It's big and comfortable, I have my own bathroom.

what makes your room special?
Read above

can i have a picture of your room?
No, you creep