[Solved] Refund for fedora.
EDIT: Fedora has been returned and the money has been refunded. Thanks.

I bought a faulty fedora for 50k. It never said that it does not work yet James himself admitted it. 

I want my 50k back. No, I do not want to hold onto it until it gets fixed. Don't make a listing on the market if it doesn't work. This is pure scam.

I've been asking for an admin to help me IG for like half an hour and no one gave a damn. This is absolutely a joke. 

Faulty item listed on the market by the developers. It does not say anything about it being useless and I can't get my money back. 

Please, give me a refund and take the hat back.
You are not being scammed, it is clearly a bug. Why you think this was done intentionally makes no sense and is actually pretty silly.

The fedora will be removed from your inventory and money returned.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-02-2018, 04:52 PM)Awestruck Wrote: How is it broken?
What are you trying to wear it with?

You are not being scammed, it is clearly a bug.

They don't work right now because of the new suits, but I'm working on a replacement soon.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Of course I do realize that it is not a scam. However, after multiple @ calls and no response at all. It definitely felt like no one from the staff team cared I was sold a faulty item from the server's shop. I know it was not on purpose, maybe I cried too much about it but still, a bugged item listed for 50k on the market FEELS scammy.

When James fixes it, I'll make sure to check it out again.
I've disabled the fedora from the market for now.

I'll work on a fix for the fedora soon. I'm not sure if an admin will refund the item or not, but it'll be fixed in the near future.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
It is okay and I appreciate the effort.

The item has been refunded, consider the issue solved.
Issue solved. Closed and moved.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator