Add a curfew function for the president
+support

I doubt it'll ever be followed just like lockdowns but when it does it should be interesting.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
-Support I feel it would be misused by some, like you say it will become more commonly used than lock down, so people will find any excuse to use it. It really would damage some rps. We already have lock down.
+support
-Support not needed, won't be enforced.

-Removed by Steven8ken
+support
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
(03-15-2018, 04:53 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: -Support I feel it  would be misused by some, like you say it will become more commonly used than lock down, so people will find any excuse to use it. It really would damage some rps. We already have lock down.

I don't think you understand what a curfew is. A curfew is meant to be used day in day out, and more common than the lock down. The lockdown should only be used for emergency situations, not just to get people to go home. The curfew is more of a passive way to get people to go home, and so could be used by police to get people off the streets in a passive manner. It will not ruin RP because if people are in a restaurant or in a nightclub, then they are most likely safe, its more of a 'Clear the streets' curfew than a 'Close all RP and ruin everyone's evening' curfew.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Lewwings
(03-15-2018, 06:59 PM)Create Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 04:53 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: -Support I feel it  would be misused by some, like you say it will become more commonly used than lock down, so people will find any excuse to use it. It really would damage some rps. We already have lock down.

I don't think you understand what a curfew is. A curfew is meant to be used day in day out, and more common than the lock down. The lockdown should only be used for emergency situations, not just to get people to go home. The curfew is more of a passive way to get people to go home, and so could be used by police to get people off the streets in a passive manner. It will not ruin RP because if people are in a restaurant or in a nightclub, then they are most likely safe, its more of a 'Clear the streets' curfew than a 'Close all RP and ruin everyone's evening' curfew.

On top of that, there will probably be a rule or just common sense not to abuse the curfew feature or face punishment from admins.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(03-15-2018, 07:01 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 06:59 PM)Create Wrote:

On top of that, there will probably be a rule or just common sense not to abuse the curfew feature or face punishment from admins.

I don't feel strongly for this one but I get your points so I will retract the - and just be neutral
-support just make sure the police force are aware there is a curfew and make them arrest people, give them warnings etc. ive done it plenty of times and the police force usually listened to me
+support