Add a curfew function for the president
+support
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
+Support

People always confuse lockdown and curfew....

[Image: dark-knight-rises-bridge-104722.jpg]
Lockdown
A lockdown is an emergency protocol to prevent people or information from escaping, which usually can only be ordered by someone in command. Lockdowns are also used to protect people inside a facility (in this case, the city) or, for example, a computing system, from a dangerous external event (group of criminals, threats, etc...).

[Image: 180313104540656874.png]
Curfew
A curfew is an order specifying a time during which certain regulations apply: for Evocity, most of time, government applies it at night ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
+support
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
+Support

Lockdowns should stay however.
When you use /addlaw to make a curfew it never works.
This is a good idea. +Support
+Support
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support
+Support

Would be useful
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(03-13-2018, 01:21 AM)Create Wrote:
(03-12-2018, 11:46 PM)Mustang Wrote: My problem with it is that it may be used by individuals for reasons they see fit as roleplay, for example "to stop anti-social behaviour" when in-fact there is none, however, I see this as a hindrance on role-play for other individuals and see no real benefit of having it introduced.
If you can explain to me what aspect of role-play it would improve then I'd possibly reconsider my decision, but I don't understand or can imagine any form of role-play that could be even slightly improved from the introduction of this, bar the power hungry cop.

FamilyRP - Say if the children have to be in by a certain time, but don't own a phone "Be in by Curfew" a mother or father might say, if not, a police officer could give them a lift home, thus leading to consequences given by the parent.

Dictator RP - If a Dictator wants an organised and controlled society, then a curfew that is set, which activates at the same time every day would help this.

Anti-Social Teenage BehaviourRP (ASTB) - There could be a counter to this curfew, perhaps a roleplay that is purposely built around avoiding getting caught after curfew, perhaps committing petty crimes in the night.

There are many roleplays that this could introduce, and as I said in the OP, perhaps this curfew could be advisory rather than mandatory and so a police officer could give the person a ride home like you see in the movies, thus allowing an officer to roleplay more than just a gun slinging law enforcer. Perhaps the officer could introduce a rehabilitation program to stop these young offenders committing ASTB, I'm just making suggestions, there are many RPs out there Cheese

Fair enough, you've explained that quite well. I'd be happy to change my opinion to +Support.