Report: <Aspire>
(03-11-2018, 11:49 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: Forgot to add, Ethan paid of the president as I requested ethan was demoted for uncuffing a man I was trying to arrest. The president declined. 5 mins later ethan pays him off to demote me. So I do the same. It makes sense.

So to clarify i was not trying to powergame, like I have explained you were uncuffing a man you were friends with to avoid him being arrested, so i requested your demotion which was denied. You then pay the president off and get him to demote me. So I pay him to demote you as it is fair. At no point did I try and powergame, i simply did what you did to me, I was not trying to find a loophole in powergame or anything I just did what was fair at the time. Ethan has not presented any evidence to suggest powergaming, just one screenshot of the presidents words, not even mine. i could withdraw my words and it would still not be my fault as all you can prove is a love heart and the president demoting you. You have a personal issue so you manipulate situations to try and create a bannable reason.
Hello,

I would class this as an IC situation which should have been dealt with in-character. The way the president demoted Ethan by noting down "aspire paid me 10k" is not a valid way to do it on. The demotion should have been reformed to - "Personal Reason" or something alike that would have kept it in-character.

What we can see here is that the president take bribes and is clearly corrupt - to get paid to demote you is the president's way of approach as a leader in the city, therefore the fault is in his hands.

With Aspire taking the police sergeant afterwards could have been part of this 10k paid to the president, that is how business is done. But that shows you corrupt acts in the government, and freedom fighters get introduced.

With that being said,
Aspire, you should keep everything like this in-character, especially that message you sent him afterwards, do not take personal OOC situations into IC, keep it flowing.

Denied.
Moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.