Report: Pollux
Name of player: Pollux

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45419786

Time in GMT: 17:05

Server: v5p

Summary: I had my gun on my back as I just finished with a guy that kept on punching me, and I then pulled it out and told a cop that was on the way towards me to back off. I then ran away into Northview apartments and then waited for the police to come and find me as they was searching for me. I then heard people coming upstairs towards me so I walked out of the room with my gun out and told Pollux to put his gun on his back (At the time was not aiming at me) I started to make him follow me into the apartment, and he then shut the apartment door and started opening fire.

Evidence:
You may think I'm a minge, but I'm just a bad driver

Your sincerely, Beno!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVEkhWoYdUCoAIzBRPUxz...pxETPpSx0S]
Hey, so we were called to an armed man at Backstreet. We were later also told that you killed someone (not sure if this was true or not, but I was taking it to be true at the time). We were also later given a description of the suspect, a man in a black trenchcoat with a shotgun (you).

I was checking the apartments area and after clearing the top floor you can see me on the stairs there. At this point I started calling for backup via my panic button and did not engage as I knew I would lose in this 1v1 situation. I did what you said until backup arrived. The entire time I had my gun out, just not aiming at you. As far as i'm aware FearRP does still apply when someone isn't aiming at you but has their gun lowered. In this case, as I would be ready to aim at you at any given second, I don't think it applied fully. As I knew you were an armed man who has murdered someone, I did not follow your request to go inside and lower my weapon as I knew it would lead to my death and would also render me defenseless. I saw a chance to escape with the door and another officer behind to back me up, so I instead closed the door and ran behind the corner, letting the other officer shoot you as I tried to escape.

I don't think I broke FearRP as I still had my gun out and could shoot you in less than a second, and I also had the other officer behind me to back me up. I also knew I would be killed if I went inside (as negotiations would be off due to it being reported you killed someone and because you opened fire earlier), the door also provided me enough cover to escape without taking much damage at all (I think 10hp?) so I took the chance I had to save my life. If I am wrong about the FearRP thing when guns are lowered then that's my bad, but I just didn't follow your order as I was not completely defenceless and I found your order to be unreasonable.

I would also like to point out you can be seen clearly abusing 3rd person in the video too (28 and 54 seconds in)
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
As I understand where you are coming from I see your point and opinions. However, I when you was moving towards me to come inside the apartment you was walking very slow, at this point I had my gun at you and your gun was in your hands like the video states so we could have both had an opportunity to shoot one another.

My point is I believe you was under FearRP and you was just trying to slow down the procedure of you coming into the apartment until backup had arrived. In the time backup had arrived a normal person following FearRP would have been inside the room with me with all weapons holstered.
You may think I'm a minge, but I'm just a bad driver

Your sincerely, Beno!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVEkhWoYdUCoAIzBRPUxz...pxETPpSx0S]
Pollux complied with all your orders; the breakage of FearRP is seen here when Pollux closed the door. It is extremely minor, so because of this a warning will suffice.
Approved.
Moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.