General Rickets' AMA
(03-10-2018, 12:20 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 11:49 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 11:44 AM)ezekiel Wrote: Why do you use a low FOV aimbot on fearless in order to be good at aggressive RP?:

Idk its the one you linked me

Top 5 best currently active aggressive RP'ers on FL?:

I think people underestimate those who they don't know, this is my list in no particular order.

Random
Yonno
Panda
JohnSilver
JackZ

This list does not contain people who medkit spam, they bring a bad light to agroRP and do not deserve mentioning.

idgaf about the list but what you chatijng about medkit spamming bringing a bad light to agroRP? It's a tactic everyone can use and allows people to push people who are in foritied positions thus making it not '''who hides behind the wall wins'.

Baffed

ok

The following 4 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Random, James, Luna, ryan!
If someone you loved was killed in front of you, but someone created a copy of them that was perfect right down to the atomic level, would they be the same person and would you love them just as much?

What’s your thoughts on quantum physics and subatomic particles ?

Opinion on me ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-10-2018, 12:21 PM)Marty Wrote: If someone you loved was killed in front of you, but someone created a copy of them that was perfect right down to the atomic level, would they be the same person and would you love them just as much?

Nope nothing is as good as the original

What’s your thoughts on quantum physics and subatomic particles ?

yes ....

But seriously I don't really need to understand these theories for my work however, I do need to understand the grain structures of different materials and understand how heat effects them etc etc.

Opinion on me ?

I believe that your controversial opinion is whats needed in this current era of everyone being overly sensitive I agree with some of the things to mention but not all, you have been around for a long ass time but other than that I hardly know you.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Marty
Honest opinion on me?
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Do you miss South Africa and how was it there?

A trolley is racing toward five men who are tied to the track. Unless the trolley is stopped, it will inevitably kill all five men. You are standing on a footbridge looking down on the unfolding disaster. However, a fat man, a stranger, is standing next to you: if you push him off the bridge, he will topple onto the line and, although he will die, his chunky body will stop the trolley, saving five lives. Would you kill the fat man?

Honest opinion on me
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • James
What is your opinion on me?
Your opinion on me?
When did you first connect to an FL server??

Do you even know me? And if you do what's your opinion?
(03-10-2018, 01:32 PM)Panda Wrote: Honest opinion on me?

Similar to arny in most sense people underestimate your knowledge of the rules, cool guy we play video games together not so much now as we used too which is a shame.

(03-10-2018, 01:47 PM)Zombie Wrote: Do you miss South Africa and how was it there?

I was very young when I left there but the photographs and stories I have heard make me want to visit for a month or two

A trolley is racing toward five men who are tied to the track. Unless the trolley is stopped, it will inevitably kill all five men. You are standing on a footbridge looking down on the unfolding disaster. However, a fat man, a stranger, is standing next to you: if you push him off the bridge, he will topple onto the line and, although he will die, his chunky body will stop the trolley, saving five lives. Would you kill the fat man?

no if you are stupid enough to get tied to a track it’s on you I also wouldn’t fancy jail time for murder

Honest opinion on me

you bite too much leading people into wanting to annoy you simply for a reaction however your heart is in a good place and you are a good guy under all the anger

(03-10-2018, 01:49 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: What is your opinion on me?

You are a unique fella that’s for sure never encountered someone like you, you stand out and you’re your own person which is admirable this day in age.

(03-10-2018, 02:34 PM)Coffee Wrote: Your opinion on me?

Great guy always down to have a laugh and rip broccoli for being broccoli great developer too.

(03-10-2018, 03:04 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: When did you first connect to an FL server??

around July 2013 iirc with Obay he bought me the game so I could play FL with him

Do you even know me? And if you do what's your opinion?

I don’t know you enough to have formed an opinion to be honest

/phone sorry for grammar issues etc internets down

The following 4 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Panda, Coffee, konsta, LordOfMemory
Opinion of me? :)))
[Image: unknown.png]