General Rickets' AMA
do you sometimes wish, you were 6 feet under?
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
(03-24-2018, 02:37 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote: do you sometimes wish, you were 6 feet under?

My quality of life is rather outstanding to be fair, I have money to spend and time to waste. So no, not really.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • lordofthesilver
Bumperino

Wtf why are you bumping your own ama thread?

(legit question im bored)
(04-05-2018, 11:57 AM)Preditor Wrote: Wtf why are you bumping your own ama thread?

bc "My quality of life is rather outstanding to be fair, I have money to spend and time to waste. So no, not really."

Hey rickets how much do u liek me
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Hi is it okay to hAve a little willy?
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Opinion on the whole Peaky Blinders situation?
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(04-05-2018, 11:57 AM)Preditor Wrote: Wtf why are you bumping your own ama thread?

I am also bored especially when at work, this gives me something to do when I am waiting for things.

(04-05-2018, 12:42 PM)Floodify Wrote:

bc "My quality of life is rather outstanding to be fair, I have money to spend and time to waste. So no, not really."

Hey rickets how much do u liek me

I think we both know that because we are similar people we state our opinion regardless of the consequences. You a good guy.

(04-05-2018, 02:27 PM)Cox Wrote: Hi is it okay to hAve a little willy?

Hi I think it is but I don't know, is it?

(04-06-2018, 02:35 AM)perqe Wrote: Opinion on the whole Peaky Blinders situation?

I think sometimes things get out of control and it cannot be helped, a few people ignore something and it ripples throughout the whole group. End of the day it shouldn't have happened but it did.

What's your opinion on me?
OpInIoN oN mE?