Cool RP ideas?
Here's a list I made a while back.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68486
(05-01-2018, 04:52 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: Warning, some of these ideas take an advanced knowledge of the rules to pull off without getting into trouble.  User discretion is advised.

Pedomedic:  Paramedic that generally gives off a very creepy vibe.  Loves to offer free physicals.  Requires players to /me turns head and coughs. prior to healing them.  When they perform this /me, you should grunt moan semi quietly like you're getting off on it.  When idle, feel free to stop people and ask them where the local elementary school is.  If they have a "squeeker" voice, they should become objects of interest.  Whenever police are called about your activity, you should immediately flee the area.

Jehova's Witness:  Go door to door asking people, "Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Jesus Christ."  If they do not, make sure everyone who lives near them knows they live in sin and eternal damnation.  For an added twist, change your job to some degree of fanatic and attempt to exorcise the demons from the "non-believers."  This may require use of fear rp, but never should result in any form of damage so long as you are not attacked.  Be careful with this rp, I've seen it go both ways.

Hobo King:  Yes, the mad homeless person who believes themselves royalty.  There should always be an RP explaination to this, I was an escaped mental patient who wore a burger king crown.  Hobo kingdoms may resist local government or criminal organizations, however keep it class and do not use guns.  If you do use guns, its best to stick to low powered handguns and practice RP shooting (aka miss intentionally some of the time).  Generally the crowbar, the molotov, and sometimes the knife.  Make sure your kingdom looks realistically shitty, as in well placed props that look like garbage, not garbage floating or otherwise misplaced props that look like garbage.  There is a very fine line between hobo rp and dark rp hobo rp.

Spy:  Exactly like it sounds.  Collect information on things that others might want to know about.  Don't get caught, don't try to James Bond it either.  If you find something really juicy like overhearing a clan keypad code or manage to slip inside while they are away, people might just be interested in paying you for the information.  Minimal use of weapons and even surrendering when caught are better than trying to James Bond, trust me.  Sometimes that leads to torture rp or even execution rp.

Vending Machine:  Again, exactly like it sounds.  You need to build a dupe that can hold you without revealing your person visibly.  Instead of talking, you use frozen notes that explain the operation of the machine.  Typically it involves a slot that they drop or pass money into, and another slot where you will drop the item the machine is supposed to sell.  Only use /it commands.  Never talk, never use /me.  /it will remove your name from the text completely, as those it were the environment talking.  /it The vending machine bill receiver light is blinking  /it The lights on the display flicker.  /it Something is moving in the machine (drop item).  I have a picture of my old Chow Mein (chinese food) machine if you need me to put one up.

Transvestite/Drag-Queen RP:  Self explainatory.  Make sure to use subtle clues that you are a man like having stubble on your face and a deep voice.  Hilarious fun.

Serial-Killer:  Let me start by saying this is the easiest to get banned for if you suck.  First off, figure out what your character would target.  Does he target women with red hair?  Athletes?  Ex-cons?..  Make sure it is very specific, but also still common enough for you to find targets.  Once you have established your who, you need to set up a den.  This could be a normal house with a murder room or a stand alone murder room.  By murder room, I mean make a room where its obvious that you are a sicko and people have been murdered there.  I used hanging babies from (rope) elastic, a bedframe with knives in it and some bones scattered about, some flesh material, ect.  Once you have the who and the how, you are ready to begin.  DO NOT JUST KIDNAP AND KILL.  First you need to find the target type.  Second, you need to in character meet the target.  Third, you need to meet with them again, remaining normal and have a nice time.  Fourth time, you need to be a little less normal, but not enough to put them off.  Every following meeting you need to get a little more "off" but do not actually talk about killing or harming anything until the target begins to try and put distance between you two.  Usually this happens after a few meetings, sometimes their friends try to get in the way, other times they start demanding you leave them alone.  Once it gets to this point, you need to make a move to get them to your murder den, but you should remain subtle about it.  This means you don't run in and snatch them under gunpoint, you follow them till they are isolated and preferably near your murder location, then try to get them without anyone knowing it happened.  Once you get them inside and secured, you should use the 911 system to inform the police that you have a hostage and that you plan to kill said hostage in the next 10-15 minutes.  I prefer 15.  Every few minutes, you should 911 them with more threats but never any realistic demands that they can follow through on ( don't ask for money, ask for them to make the person love you/return a lost loved one they never took/ect.).  If the police fail to make the deadline, you shouldn't immediately kill the hostage, you should maybe roleplay cutting off a finger and mailing it to the police (/911).  If they fail to make a second deadline, then RIP victim, time to find a new one and play again.  If the police arrive, you need to make sure they actually have a shot at winning the situation (Basically, negotiate with them, make small mistakes where they might be able to take you down, I prefered a knife so tazers could get me).  Remember, the goal isn't to actually kill people, nor is it to make the police lose.  You are playing the antagonist of your own story, so try to keep in mind that at the end of the overall story, you should be the one losing.

Let me know if you need more ideas.

Really nice ideas dude, more ideas are always welcomed Smile
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Centurion
Nursing home
(05-01-2018, 05:17 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Here's a list I made a while back.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68486

Cheers
just passive roleplay non-stop, make sure to get 400 hours,

boom, you would have achieved everything par SA and Owner.

GUIDE TO ANY NEWCOMERS LOOKING TO PLAY SERIOUSLY
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(05-01-2018, 01:02 PM)perqe Wrote: just passive roleplay non-stop, make sure to get 400 hours,

boom, you would have achieved everything par SA and Owner.

GUIDE TO ANY NEWCOMERS LOOKING TO PLAY SERIOUSLY

Got over 1k hours atm, hoping to get back into passive RP properly. Any specific RP ideas my dude?
I made a guide for Government RPs however the moderation on that forum is not very good so it hadn't been updated or moderated. Needs approval so .. well well
[Image: clvck9d.png]