Unban Request
Your name: Zendor

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42412667

Your ban ID: 63309

Banned by: Console

Reason: hacks

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you: I've been banned now from FearlessRP for 3 years now and I have made over 2 attempts to tell you that I have learned from my mistake and nothing like this will ever happen again.

I started playing on FearlessRP 2014, and I have loved every moment of it, I used to play it every day. It really sucked that it all had to stop 2015. I would love to come back to the community and server and see if it could get back to what once was an awesome experience for me.

My reason for ban was hacking, which is something that actually never happened. Yes, I can admit that 3 years ago, I would mess around on some servers with hacks, which definitely was wrong. I never intended to use any type of "Hack" on FearlessRP, fearlessrp was the only reason I was mostly even playing gmod. I would never even try to hack on my main and only server. I had earned so much stuff on my character and I would NEVER take a risk to lose any of that. The reason for detection i would guess was because i had some sort of bypass stuff that automatically tried to force lua etc on the server. That is something that again, never was meant to be used on FearlessRP, just really silly and dumb of me.

I'm nowhere, apologizing again for the last time - for the third or fourth time. I really hope that you can understand this mistake and trust that I'm much more mature now, and welcome me back to the server.

Thank you very much.
/ Aptitude
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
Hey Aptitude,

I'll be bringing this into discussion with the rest of the team. Thanks for your patience.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello Aptitude,

After an internal vote within the staff team, we have decided to unban you.
I believe that it has been long enough since your ban. Hacking is not tolerated on our servers, however taking a look at what you did, I believe it has been plenty of time.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]