Nerf healing.
-support

Reasons stated in past comments.
-Support
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
+Support: Having the ability to rapidly heal and become almost immortal is obviously a bug or game breakage and is horribly unrealistic. In my opinion this should be sorted with a more user friendly system, agreeing that the PUBG system suggestion is a fantastic way of presenting a new more realistic approach to the system and overall making aggressive RP more balanced and skill based rather than how fast can I spam my injector bind.
[Image: ohr1f5E.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Luftwaffle's post:
  • Pollux
-Support
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
(03-04-2018, 07:16 PM)General Rickets Wrote: If you want to drive away the remainder of the older players who come here simply for the nostalgic feeling then feel free to add this other than that the system is fine.

What a large number of people don't realize is that the PVP system here is one of if not thee biggest selling point for the server. The actual RP that goes on is sub par at best majority of the time.

That^.
(03-04-2018, 06:42 PM)Forgee Wrote: +Support Healing system is horribly unrealistic and needs to be sorted.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The system isn’t broke, it gives anyone fair game. You moan at people for spamming a few meds? Do the same if it bothers you that much, it’s tactical when rushing etc.

The system used for aggressive Roleplay right now attracts players, the health system suits aggressive role players because it’s not so serious and suits “semi-serious”.

The system works, why would you want to change that when it’ll cause a huge uproar and damage the player base even more than it already is, it’s not worth it.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • god
-support
-support
-Support, I think the current system has never caused much hassle.