Nerf healing.
(03-04-2018, 07:15 PM)Arny Wrote: +Support

Maybe like in PUBG were you have to stand still for 5-10 seconds to heal

This is the only way this suggestion could properly work.
Maybe a nice little animation while applying the medkit/injection needle as well.
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Luna, Chumps, Envy
Spamming med kits should not grant a temporary god mode and they should not lead to situations where the enemy is basically a bullet sponge.
I'd say the system is a bit broken in such state.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 4 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Pollux, Chumps, PhantomSolaris, Denn1s
(03-04-2018, 07:16 PM)General Rickets Wrote: If you want to drive away the remainder of the older players who come here simply for the nostalgic feeling then feel free to add this other than that the system is fine.

What a large number of people don't realize is that the PVP system here is one of if not thee biggest selling point for the server. The actual RP that goes on is sub par at best majority of the time.

General is right that aggressiveRP's do make up a considerable sum of FL's playerbase. Myself being primarily an aggressiveRP'er.
I think AggressiveRP's have been alienated a lot already by rule changes and the recent weapon holsters update. Pushing more restrictions onto those players is just going to be a final nail in the coffin.

The only thing i could agree with is a limit to the amount of healthkits you can use in quick succession, to stop 'godmoding' where you spam dozens of kits so that they boost your HP by 50 every couple of seconds.

In regard to the video, a player who succesfully anticipates an engagement and uses a healthkit before-hand should be rewarded for their intuition and smart decision making.

Of course, the issue here is that both lower skill and higher skill players are all put into the same space (Players who have good mechanics and players who have good health management alike). There's no ranking system, so players who are in tune with the features of the combat system are bound to make it seem OP.

A system that 'works' is far better than one that doesn't, I don't think risking an upset of that balance is worth it.

-support
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 6 users Like Captain Barry's post:
  • Wolven, Grape, General Rickets, Fudge, Envy, Falc
-Support
+Support

For the reasons mentioned by others. I don't see why being a criminal is classed as Aggressive RP anyway. Gunning people down and demanding money is hardly roleplay in my opinion. 

Most of the time it's just cops and robbers, I've come to realise this after stepping out of the police job and going more passive. :/
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
The following 2 users Like PhantomSolaris's post:
  • Zona, Denn1s
The healing system needs to be updated to something new, realistic and different. So you have my support.

+Support
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Zona
(03-04-2018, 07:10 PM)RIC0H Wrote: Would probs be better off removing medkits and needles completely.
If you require a topup on health then you'd need to request a medic or go to the hospital.

This gives the medics more RP and it prevents heal spam.

anyhow, +Support

+Support ^^

-Support suggestion. Always been like this, why change it now? All about tactics man. Here is a funny example of why you shouldn't change it: 
The following 5 users Like god's post:
  • Captain Barry, General Rickets, Wolven, Falc, Random
I think the best solution to this is you have to wait until it's done healing you before you're allowed to use another, as the suggestion OP gave is a bit extreme. That way you're forced to have to wait for you to heal up rather than storming in after spamming 5 medikits to make you constantly heal up. Also just because the system is old is not a good reason to keep it in place, it's quite obviously broken.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
-Support, if you are going to nerf healing just add more time until u can re heal. Once you have used a medkit you need to wait longer until you can use another medkit or injection needle.
EDIT: I like what Arny suggested
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
-Support