UK Weather
My flight to Ireland was cancelled, bastard thing
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Jeffrey, Archer
Took a picture walking to my Grandads yesterday during the blizzard. My Grandad saw me enter through the back garden and said it looked like I had grey hair and my fingers were completely frozen in place. I couldn't even open the god damn gate, had to use my wrist! xd

[Image: hX0IXSx.jpg]
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Blizzarding again in Scotland
[Image: giphy.gif]
Today in Liverpool we've just had freezing weather and the odd snow particles falling but nothing major
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Holy shit, we've had about an inch and a half of snow. This is incredible. We've not had anything this insane in years. We're all going to die. Please help.

Legit though, it's good to have a little snow. Not too bad Smile

Love from the south.
(03-01-2018, 06:10 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Holy shit, we've had about an inch and a half of snow. This is incredible. We've not had anything this insane in years. We're all going to die. Please help.

Legit though, it's good to have a little snow. Not too bad Smile

Love from the south.

Aw yeah not to bad. Absolutely not.....unless of course the motorways are still closed. Your roads haven’t been touched by a snow plough or gritters, it’s been snowing non stop for the last two days.

Shops are closed, even the 24 hour Asda is closed, milk isn’t being delivered, energy costs are through the fucking roof and people are literally dying on their way to work and cars being smashed up etc.

No public transport at all in the West of Scotland since yesterday afternoon.

But yah, we’re all over-reacting.
Ah yeah did I mention the roof has just blown off our hospital in the city centre lol.

We Defos aren’t prepared for this type of weather in the UK
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Archer
I live in the south west. Like 3 inches of snow. Usually where I live theres barely any. But today. Wow.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
This snow is terrible actually, my father has rear-ended 2 vehicles already because his brakes are fucked due to the snow.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(03-01-2018, 08:17 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: This snow is terrible actually, my father has rear-ended 2 vehicles already because his brakes are fucked due to the snow.

Maybe he shouldn’t be driving then ?