milton keynes, snowing bare overnight but calmed down
I look to my left, all I see is the rain. Sad
Wolven

All I feel is the darn cold in my room feeling like a damn Eskimo
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Snow has finally hit the South East.

Flying down now, schools have shut and it’s expected to snow all day today, all night and all day tomorrow.

Only downside to this is my work still goes ahead like normal and football is cancelled on Saturday, shit.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • god
It's been really warm in Finland too

[Image: xBH87WPrRUyvzDXNx8SBgA.png]
The following 3 users Like Joulle's post:
  • Nudelsalat, Zona, Archer
(03-01-2018, 11:00 AM)Falc Wrote: Snow has finally hit the South East.

Flying down now, schools have shut and it’s expected to snow all day today, all night and all day tomorrow.

Only downside to this is my work still goes ahead like normal and football is cancelled on Saturday, shit.

I see they’ve put a red alert on for parts of Wales and Ireland today and tomorrow.

Our red alert has been extended till 3PM, Police have closed Motorways, Schools closed all the shops closed no one out. Couple of power cuts in the rural bits.

Most works off too. Absolute nightmare.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-01-2018, 11:23 AM)Marty Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 11:00 AM)Falc Wrote: Snow has finally hit the South East.

I see they’ve put a red alert on for parts of Wales and Ireland today and tomorrow.

Our red alert has been extended till 3PM, Police have closed Motorways, Schools closed all the shops closed no one out. Couple of power cuts in the rural bits.

Most works off too. Absolute nightmare.

Damn, you guys have took the brunt of it lmao and we’ve got the left overs.

Not all bad I suppose, days to catch up on other things away from work and enjoy some time at home.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Exotic
All schools in the west of Scotland and parts of central Scotland have confirmed closed tomorrow too. Reduced to an Amber warning from tonight and over the weekend.

This is a pic from my window....I’m about 6ft and the snow is just over my ankles.

[Image: RJgrB1d.jpg]
Glasgow’s Main trainstation about 4AM this morning...

[Image: 3FLI6MO.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Zona
Well I'm from south east London. Had no power for 12hrs. No kebab shop open. No college open. No buses running. And needed to go to work.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.