Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: scraf

Your ban ID: 85513

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82324179

Reason: CDM

Staff member who banned you: Forgee

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Hello there. I believe that i was unfairly banned for CDMing. I'm going to prove with 2 videos that supply evidence that the person who i ran over with a car was prop killing, fail rping and being a spoiling rp. Here we go:

Firstly, the reason why i ran him over, was to stop him prop killing and spoiling the servers rp. At the time there was no admin on. So i felt this was at most necessary to stop for a few seconds the chaos he was unleashing.

As you can see there are two videos. I'm going to time stamp the videos and explain exactly why this CDM ban was unnecessary, and how the person who i ran over was breaking rules.

The steam name of the person who put a PR on me in the video is: ya boy illniois john 
The rule breaker and the person who i ran over in the video is: ANJANG

Unban Request: Proof video 1 [TIMESTAMPS]

00:00:00 - Context. At this point im building a small gambling stool which requires boxes and hydraulics, later he decides to take advantage of this and prop kill. Ill get into that. So just beforethe beginning of the video, i miss-clicked punched a civilian. Thats why you can hear me say "it was a miss-click" and the officer kindly then releases me off hand cuffs.

After that, ANJANG clearly tasers me and says in a sarcastic voice "Oooooh i miss-clicked". First sign of him being a ****

00:21 - The prop kill. You can see ANDJANG pick up a box and drag it all the way back. I warm him so many times that you are going to kill someone and youre gonna get banned, "Stop this!". He proceeds to do it and replys to me "Yeah fuck off". 
At 00:34 he kill someones with the box that he picked up. T1W comes in a says "Youre breaking rules. Please think about your roleplay or we will post a PR".

01:16 - Excuses. ANJANG says "I haven't played in ages, i dont know anything about props" However. I did some reason and searched his steam ID (STEAM_0:1:25877863) .
This came up with another FearlessRP ban request made is 2015: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=57286

Firstly this is made in 2015. So that confirms has played this game for over 3 years. But also the ban request in for prop pushing. Surely he knows about props....

01:59 - The arrest. At this moment he puts in a warrant for me for "threatening an officer". Now i know that this random arrests are IC but as you can see, I did nothing! This is extremely mingy and uncalled for.

04:03 - More prop kill. Maeg puts a barrier up to stop him from picking up the boxes. (sorry for getting angry at u, i thought u where prop blocking me, i understand now). ANJANG then picks up the box and (thankfully) kills himself with it. But it was a blatant attempt to kill someone else or me as he let go right in front of me, more prop kill... He then returns! Breaking NLR! and asks me "Why did u prop kill me scraf?"... Stupid question. I say i have it on record and that shuts him up. 

I tell the police officer who blatantly walks up to it "Be careful dont stand near it, what are you doing??".
ANJANG then says he has it on record. So its just a setup to record my stand killing people.

05:20  - Just being purposely annoying. You can see him jump into my stand. I say "Please can you move out, otherwise you will die". He replies "No". He then says this is threatening an officer, so he proceeds to warrant me. You can see that everyone in the video is saying for him to disconnect, rp properly.

06:05- Another arrest for 0 reason. He then arrested me again for "threatening to kill an officer." And the video proves that did not happen. I check to see if an admin is online but there isnt. He is horrible.

Video 1 ends.

Unban Request: Proof video 1 [TIMESTAMPS]

Context: So i ran ANJANG over as he was continually moving my props and propkilling. Sadly, i did not get this on record but the person who did a PR on me did get it on record. Here it is:

Now, i completely understand this is bad, trust me i do. But he honestly pissed me off so much. Just before i ran him over he was dragging my boxes around again. Then he tried to taze me and arrest me. Thankfully, i dodged the taze, and ran for my car. I then ran him over to stop him from prop killing people and fail rp'ing. He also put a spike strip under my car for no reason as you can see in the video. Unacceptable.I understand this is backseat admining (or whatever it is) but you must understand that there were no admins on. This was my only choice to stop him from ruining mine and other roleplaying.

Here are the time stamps for Unban Request: Proof Video 2:

00:00 - Blackmail. So this is, i believe, his friend. I knew that he was black mailing me so i turned on my recording software again and began recording. For the video, i re-said what he said to me so the video can he him acknowledge that he said that.

What he said (that i re-said for the video) was "If you post a PR on him (ANJANG) i will post a PR on you for what you just did. [AND OF COURSE IN HIS PR AND VIDEO HE CROPS OUT WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE MAY I ADD].

He says that this situation is something that shouldnt be dealt with in a IC way. Which is very valid. And i would have certainly follwed that, if there was an admin online. I think that he knows if i post a PR on his friend, he's fucked. For the stuff he did he is truly f-d. Of course he doesnt want that bcs he's his mate. So he black mails me.

01:29 - Random Shooting. At this moment, he shot me. For no reason at all. I ask why you shot me and he magically goes AFK in the street. I say he deserved to be banned and he does. The other officer, goes AFK too. Probably to message him things. Also may i add that my car is on 10% and i say "he almost broke my car too". This is because he put a spike strip underneath my car as i say in the Context part. Again, this is unacceptable.

Thats it. This person is horrible. Also the person who posted a PR on me took it completely out of context. Purposely trying to get me banned.

Also please keep in mind that there was no admin online, so for me, i had to take action as he was ruining mine and many other people roleplay, as you can see in video 2 all the rebels hated him and wanted him demoted.

Please do the right action here and unban me. As none of this would of happened if he didnt start to ruin my roleplay, and prop kill so many people.

I know this isnt a ban request but you must ban him too. He's no good to this server.

Thank you.
Hello Scraf,

I understand why you feel that running him over was for the better of the server however unfortunately our backseat administration rules are there for a reason regardless of how severe the player was breaking the rules. Using CDM to temporarily stop the victim only escalates the situation that an admin should have solved. In future use Discord or other means to contact an admin when none are available and it will be dealt with.