(AMA) my first post here
(04-23-2018, 05:02 PM)Aspire Wrote: Who isssssssssss this

I give up. Who?

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 36 more seconds.
  • You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 36 more seconds.

• You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 36 more seconds. Hotel? Trivago

The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Weezy_
(04-23-2018, 05:02 PM)[FL:RP] Depress Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 03:21 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: traitor?

i know sebasti it hurts
I had to leave you as a child with your mother, but hay look on the bright side
I am here now
yay

thats what my austrian dad said when i visited him 4 years ago
(04-23-2018, 05:23 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 05:02 PM)[FL:RP] Depress Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 03:21 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: traitor?

i know sebasti it hurts
I had to leave you as a child with your mother, but hay look on the bright side
I am here now
yay

thats what my austrian dad said when i visited him 4 years ago

oh no
opinion on me?

opinion on backdoors?

How do you think FL can be taken to the next level?
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Opinion on Perqe?
opinion on jackz?
(04-24-2018, 01:04 PM)perqe Wrote: opinion on me?

opinion on backdoors?

How do you think FL can be taken to the next level?

You are an other great friend why i am happy to have meet on here. Funny, but sadly is sometimes stubborn. Sadly you got banned, but the real question is why you racist.

I don't necessarily see it as something bad, but almost everytime someone finds one, they will stop him, so no point in trying. 

Inside FL
More active staff, as we see that now you can play the server for some hours and maybe 1 staff member will come for a little time. Also more updates, weapon changes and even some minigames.

Outside FL
Fearless is from what i see at a point that it doesn't really get new players, and even if they do, they don't stay vary much, and if they do, they are very little. 
Fearless should start advertising so they can get more people. Also make it more friendly towards new players.
(04-24-2018, 01:31 PM)JackZ Wrote: Opinion on Perqe?

If we talking about an other Perqe, i guess ok, i guess
If we talking about Perqe the Perqe, good guy jeff

(04-24-2018, 01:44 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: opinion on jackz?
[TG] Isaacs is someone who i've known for a long time. Altough we have had our downs, i would consider him as a great friend. Happy to see him be contributor, would be nice if more updates were made, you know, but yes. There is one negativity which is the boosted ego, but that leads to some funny situations.  
Don't hit the road jack.