Report: Strike10
Name of player: [FL:RP] Strike10

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64684406

Time in GMT: 12:10pm 24th February 2018

Server: V5P

Summary: User is found assisting police in a raid as a citizen and without a pass, breaking sections 2, 4, 9 and 14 of the Fearless CityRP rules.

Evidence:

Spoiler :
[Image: q0wrjjK.png]

Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Good afternoon, Strike10.

Firstly, I am quite disappointed with your lies in the courthouse. With the number of hours and experience you have, you should be well aware to not break any rules, which you are failing to do. By doing this you are breaking: and may result in yours and your friend's punishment for breaking it.
       Forum Courthouse Rule
       5)  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

Secondly, you've stated that you had a teammate (Julern). However, your Job Title was 'Citizen'. So I fail to understand how two Citizens are 'Teammates' supposedly helping each other in a raid. As well as that, the police fired warning shots towards the people inside of the Slums Apartments and you turned up and started to raid the rebels along with the police, which they strictly told you to stop doing, yet you ignored them and continued to break the rules. You then burst into the base and killed somebody, with a Mac-10, as a citizen, whilst a whole police force was raiding.

You have violated many rules. To say you have not done any of the following with validly providing evidence is lying in the courthouse. The rule sections you have broken are as follows:
  • Section Two of CityRP Rules
  • Section Four of CityRP Rules
  • Section Nine of CityRP Rules
  • Section Fourteen of CityRP Rules
I am very disappointed to see you, a donator with over one-thousand hours on CityRP who should have extensive knowledge of the rules, breaking them on a daily basis. I will not be replying to this Player Report anymore unless otherwise requested by an administrator as I believe I have made enough points and have provided valid evidence.

Thank you and have a nice day,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
-Behalf of strike10-

Im Not Lying, It Was and Accident That MY Job Name Was Citizen.

And also i Can't see any Evidence of Me assisting Police, all i did was raiding and you guys came, You Guys Never Opened fire so i didn't either, its Not my fault that you didn't tell me to get down or anything.

Do you Have any Vidio Evidence, i'd Like to see what happened again.
Punished accordingly.
Moved.