Garry's Mod dying? Non Sense
Garry's Mod may be dying, but there really is nothing to fear at the moment. 

Garry's Mod 2 is in the making and is planned to be released very soon. It is using the Unreal Engine!!!

The graphics on it look far more better and it is said to actually be able to hold a lot of players, props, entities, and vehicles with very little lag.         Have a look

https://sandbox.facepunch.com/

Maybe when it's released, FL can move it's community from the old one to the new one
The following 3 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Zona, Jeffrey, Lewwings
I really like the concept of the new Garry's Mod. It looks clean and fresh so I'm looking forward to it!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
GTA 6 GRAPHICS!!!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(02-24-2018, 01:36 AM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: GTA 6 GRAPHICS!!!

The game looks outstanding Smile
(02-24-2018, 12:23 AM)Rossi Wrote: is planned to be released very soon

can you give me the source of that please
It does look very interesting. I can see that they've used a few things from Rust in it. Such is bone hat and some of the animations. However, if Fearless was to move to this S&box, it wouldn't be for a while, as they would have to resign the gamemode to tailor for the new game.

Also Garry's mod may be dying, but I don't think Fearless is dying. Although over the past few weeks the player count on the servers has been relatively low, it has picked up again. The server is back to it's old average of around 50 - 70 people, instead of being around 20 - 40 people like it was a few weeks ago.
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]