[Unofficial] Valencia Services
[Image: Jo6jmCy.png]
‘For The Advantage Of Mankind’

About
Valencia Services is a privately-funded Research & Development company. It puts its resources into the sciences, experiments of such, and manufacturing, all to provide a higher quality of life for everyone.

The History
The history of this company is not too complex. Founded in 2017 by Dr. Ashleigh Valencia, under the name ‘Valencia Research’, she decided she did not have time to micro-manage a company, due to her own independent research projects across seas. As such, she decided to hand over the company to her brother, Dr. Joseph Valencia. It was incredibly convenient that he also latched onto the sciences, as it allowed him the opportunity to run this company. He promptly renamed it to ‘Valencia Services’, to emphasise that it does not just work in the department of sciences. That brings us to today.

The Staff
CEO - Dr. Ashleigh Valencia (Sohfiiea)
Director - PREVIOUS EMPLOYEE RELIEVED OF POSITION

Applications
First and foremost, it is important that possible applicants understand that the number one thing we look for in new employees is professionalism. If you can provide that, then you already have a very high chance of being employed into our staff team. That being said, we do have some other requirements in our application form, listed below.

Spoiler :

Everything between the dash lines is to be copy-pasted as a template for application. Make it look fancy, make it stand out, but don’t make it an eyesore.
We recommend applicants have around 1-3 RPP, however we can make exceptions, as RPP doesn’t necessarily imply roleplay skill.
Also, where it says ‘bans/blacklists on record’, just state a number, not the reasons.
Good luck!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC SECTION
Name:
Qualifications:
Why I Want To Apply:

OOC Section
Username:
SteamID:
Bans on Record:
Blacklists on Record:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As expected, this is all very much a work in progress. However, we hope this is enough to provide insight into the company. Expect us to be around EvoCity quite soon.
The following 1 user Likes Kaashmeere's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Good luck!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Kaashmeere
Good luck!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Kaashmeere
I like the name, however if you made some nice image headers for each category of your thread it would look a lot nicer!
Welcome to the Clan Scene, Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Kaashmeere
Looking nice!

Good luck.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Kaashmeere
(02-23-2018, 07:31 PM)Sohfiiea Wrote:
[Image: Jo6jmCy.png]
‘For The Advantage Of Mankind’

About
Valencia Services is a privately-funded Research & Development company. It puts its resources into the sciences, experiments of such, and manufacturing, all to provide a higher quality of life for everyone.

The History
The history of this company is not too complex. Founded in 2017 by Dr. Ashleigh Valencia, under the name ‘Valencia Research’, she decided she did not have time to micro-manage a company, due to her own independent research projects across seas. As such, she decided to hand over the company to her brother, Dr. Joseph Valencia. It was incredibly convenient that he also latched onto the sciences, as it allowed him the opportunity to run this company. He promptly renamed it to ‘Valencia Services’, to emphasise that it does not just work in the department of sciences. That brings us to today.

The Staff
CEO - Dr. Joseph Valencia (Sohfiiea)
Director - Kyle Matthews ([FL:RP] Kyle)

Applications
First and foremost, it is important that possible applicants understand that the number one thing we look for in new employees is professionalism. If you can provide that, then you already have a very high chance of being employed into our staff team. That being said, we do have some other requirements in our application form, listed below.

Spoiler :

Everything between the dash lines is to be copy-pasted as a template for application. Make it look fancy, make it stand out, but don’t make it an eyesore.
We recommend applicants have around 1-3 RPP, however we can make exceptions, as RPP doesn’t necessarily imply roleplay skill.
Also, where it says ‘bans/blacklists on record’, just state a number, not the reasons.
Good luck!

IC SECTION
Name:
Qualifications:
Why I Want To Apply:

OOC Section
Username:
SteamID:
Bans on Record:
Blacklists on Record:

As expected, this is all very much a work in progress. However, we hope this is enough to provide insight into the company. Expect us to be around EvoCity quite soon.
GL!
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Kaashmeere
Dear residents of EvoCity,

It's been awhile! I've missed you all. I'll be making a return in the coming days. I've still been in contact with my dear brother, Joseph, and we've been discussing the state of the company. We will have more news coming soon. Until then, watch this space closely.

Best Wishes,
Dr. Ashleigh Valencia,
Founder & Former Chairman of Valencia Services.
Good luck!
Wolven

An open letter, published online by Dr. Joseph Valencia himself.

Spoiler :
Dear Residents,

It is with great pleasure that I am able to reinstate Dr. Ashleigh Valencia with her former position as CEO and Chairman of Valencia Services. She has returned proper to EvoCity, and wishes to bring the company into a new golden era. On that note however, I, Joseph Valencia, will be retiring from the company. Do not fear, I will still be around, I just will not be in the public eye nearly as much. I have found a woman, whom I have saved from the clutches of a corrupt official, and wish to spend much time with.

Best wishes to you all,
Dr. Joseph Valencia
Now-Former CEO of Valencia Services.

--| Closed |--

Closed due to Clan Activity. Please contact a Clan Officer if you would like it re-opened.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<