Summer - Holiday?
Grandparents village, mum’s hometown, our seaside apartment and my cousin’s wedding.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Penguin.

Going to my beloved Beirut!
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Penguin., Archer
I’m hoping to go to Magaluf this summer with a group of my mates, standard.

Although as good as summer holidays are, it’s all about Skiing.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Penguin.
(02-19-2018, 11:14 PM)Random Wrote: Probably just staying home to work  Might go to Oslo or Sweden if I get really bored here in northern norway.

Though what I love doing in the summer is: 
-Fishing, especially up in the mountains, sleeping in tents etc. 
-Sitting up all night outside with friends.

I have been to Spain etc so many times that I am frankly bored of it. Every typical vacation locations are all the same to me personally!

I might stay in Norway this summer as well so if you ever come down to Oslo.  Call me 47665023
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 2 users Like Zona's post:
  • Penguin., Random
(02-20-2018, 09:58 AM)Zona Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 11:14 PM)Random Wrote: Probably just staying home to work  Might go to Oslo or Sweden if I get really bored here in northern norway.

I have been to Spain etc so many times that I am frankly bored of it. Every typical vacation locations are all the same to me personally!

I might stay in Norway this summer as well so if you ever come down to Oslo.  Call me 47665023

is that your actual number? doesnt show up on gulesider
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Zona
(02-20-2018, 08:45 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:

Lebanon? Paris? LOOOL Sure with all the terrorists moving in
(02-20-2018, 05:16 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 09:58 AM)Zona Wrote:

is that your actual number? doesnt show up on gulesider

You tried to search me up on GuleSider? Oh god I have blocked 1881 and gulesider so you can't search me up
[Image: clvck9d.png]
I’m planning to book a 2 week holiday to Dubai with my girlfriend. It will make me bankrupt but we only live once I suppose. Haha. Not sure which hotel I’m going to stay at but I better book the holiday pretty quickly though. I went to Dubai 2 years ago with my Family. It was an absolute blast!
The following 1 user Likes Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Penguin.
(02-20-2018, 05:41 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 08:45 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:

Lebanon? Paris? LOOOL Sure with all the terrorists moving in

Being an Israeli, like yourself probably is not the right one to speak about Lebanon due to history. If we were to bring politics and war into this type of thread, I would have more than enough regarding Israel's policy and actions.

But let's keep this to the thread topic - in my eyes, Lebanon is the most beautiful country, especially the beauty and looks. And last time there was a terrorist trying to perform a suicide bombing, was in 2016, just the same as Paris.

As mentioned, keep this thread to the summer holiday.
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Random, Archer, Eclipze
So, your family paid around €700 per night for this room ? Say you went there for 7 days that’s about €5000 just for accommodation alone.

Somehow I remain doubtful. A picture not taken off the internet would be great.

Although I remain sceptical that someone that lives in EK. Is spending night in the “Royal Suite” of a 4 star hotel.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Penguin.