Lesank(trial)admin
Good luck Lesanka!
Welcome back Lesanka!
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

When you were last an admin I was still a minge so I didn't get to experience the affects you had on the server, but since then I've changed my ways and attitude to the community, and I hope that I can be a part of the many fun ideas and stories your going to bring to life as a second time admin.

Congratulations Lesanka
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
Didn't really care much for the community as such, focusing mainly on being a cop (still do to an extent.)

I've reached out a bit more, paid a bit more attention to people and tried to communicate more and I've been getting more involved I'd say.

Your name is definitely not unknown to me, I've seen it before back in 2016 when I first played. However, as mentioned, I paid no attention and didn't see anything you did.

Now is different, you've responded to many of my requests quite promptly with a friendly and helpful attitude. Your roleplay skill is very good and I believe you really do deserve this position.

Congratulations.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
my name jeff
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
(02-24-2018, 07:19 PM)DankNukem Wrote: my name jeff

Are you still even alive
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Lewwings
Is the title supposed to be a pun or something? The person who made it should be demoted
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Tomo
(02-25-2018, 12:39 PM)Midget Wrote: Is the title supposed to be a pun or something? The person who made it should be demoted

Lesankadmin
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Marty
Welcome back Lesanka Smile
Huge congratulations!
(02-25-2018, 12:39 PM)Midget Wrote: Is the title supposed to be a pun or something? The person who made it should be demoted

I couldn't agree more.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Lewwings, James, Haarek