Report: [FL:RP] Kanightley
Name of player: [FL:RP] Kanightley

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69241161

Time in GMT: ~18:54

Server: v5p

Summary: Making false statement in "ticket system", don't have corruption in his jobname, description.

Evidence

Laws:
[Image: 20180214195840_1.jpg]
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Alright for a start, you could see I was there in the road making a turn, and you barely slowed down, you didn't make an attempt to swerve out of the way, which is why i arrested you. You were absolutely flying down the road which is why I stated you were speeding. To be fair though, you weren't  driving in the middle of the road, and I can see that now I have seen your footage, but from my perspective it did look like you were in the middle of the road. But in fairness, I didn't use the reason ,"you were in the middle of the road" as a reason as to why I gave you a ticket, therefore I made no false claims. But also, about half a second before the collision, you did turn left slightly as well, which made the collision worse, and therefore made you more responsible for the accident. I'd also like to add that you could see me making the turn when I loaded into you view distance, I was looking in the direction of which my vehicle was facing, therefore didn't see you coming, while you on the other hand had plenty of time to slow down/stop and avoid hitting my vehicle.

The reasons I gave was collision and speeding, which you did both of. If you weren't my car wouldn't have gone flying when you hit me. Also, you saying that I made false statements is untrue, as you did both, and this is even shown in your own footage.

I would also like to add that arrests are IC, as I have been told by ex admin now, Reebs, as I once D/C'd to avoid arrest around 9 months ago now and got banned for it. In my UBR, he explained to me that arrests are IC, and I should've dealt with it in that matter (i.e. Requesting the demotion of the officer that arrested me for no reason who wasn't corrupt, and that I get unarrested). However I know that if random arresting gets to a certain extent an admin can be called, however, in this case, it was not a random arrest and my reasons were not false: as you were speeding; and you did collide with my vehicle, ergo your statement that I used false reasons in the ticket system was false. I may have mistaken you for being in the middle of the road, however that was never a reason as to why I gave you a ticket. I then arrested you for failing to pay your ticket, which is a valid reason to arrest someone.
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
Denied,

This is an issue that should have been dealt with in character.
Moved.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]