Server banner V5P Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Apology please forgive me - Askasta Last Chance Appeal
Your Name: Askasta

Your 'Last Chance' Ban ID: 60059

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82185287

I Would like to ask for forgiveness. I Played on this server then another community wasn't made but i was a trouble kid
i was really childrish at the time while i was a community member in this community i often broke rules and never learned from my mistakes. After that incident happend i saw that Fearless started a programm and forgive people who had a perm ban when they applied. I Applied way to late wich caused my Unbann request to get denied. I Belive 2 years or even more then 2 years passed between this post and my unbann request. I've changed in that time period i got out
of my childrish phase and became more serously. Im still a child but im not that stupid anymore like i was before breaking rules 24/7 then learning not from my mistakes. I Would like to join back this community because when i scrolled through my screenshots it brought back the good old times when i was playing on the server. I enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.
[Image: FExLC7F.png]

Last chance appeals are not for appealing a permanent ban. You will need to appeal your ban here: https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15

Denied.
[Image: FL_SPARX.png]